Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Dream box no ca found help (DM800se-Ferrari Sim)
Thread Modes
Rainbow 
-dream box 800 hd se
-clone
-The sim card is ferrari card.

The first time i flashed the receiver, i got " no ca found" .

The second time i flashed , i got " second failed" with picture of usb.

How can the problem be corrected? please help! What is next stage i should go?

Thank you

akhan

In attachment last bootloader for ferrari sim is SSl87F..
1.download file and extract it.
2.Use optiflasher here [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3. Flash SSl87F by optiflasher with null modem cable only see this replay
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
4.Unplug box and plug it again and see what happen..if booting it's fine if not try to flash any ferrari image with SSl87F.

Let we know about your result...

Attached Files
.rar   DM800se-SSL87F.rar (Size: 139.6 KB / Downloads: 120)

Hi to everyone.
after trying to flash twice my DM800HD se clone the message appear on the front panel RO1 NO CA FOUND.... i wonder if someone can help please....i have been reading almost all threads about problem caused by RO1 NO CA FOUND and tried to fellow some advise but still didnt resolve it..
my DM800se clone boot82 allrussian...
your help will be much appreciated..
DREAMBOX 800HD SE CLONE

Try to open box and remove sim card and clean it from dust and clean also sim holder and then put your sim in correctly area.... or see this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And next time please make new topic..

Rainbow 
I got an error message " socket error - 10060" on the loader. What does it mean?

Ok try to fix socekt error by optiflasher as pictures below and flash any image..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Fairbird , Thank you for your help!

I have done all the step you have sent to me, I got such message from my loader.

" Device is not in ***. Stopped mode.
disconnect power, press keep holding power button until stop mode appear on device led.

192.168.1.128 *** stop***"

This is the first time I flashed the device, and we flash wrong image and " no ca found"

What's the next step? Thank you

Akhan

Please Follow my steps replay exactly... i have never to mentioned to flash box with Stopped mode...I have said by optiflasher and null mode cable without network lan as like in this replay [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] need to keep holding power button if you want use cable only, just after click make job on optiflasher unplug box and plug it then software will be running...

got:

Device Is Not in ***STOP*** MODE !
Disconnect Power ! Press & Keep Holding Power Button
Until Stop Mode Appear on Device Lcd :
192.168.1.124 ***STOP***

what is next step?

First please don't replay in another topic just in your topic, i have deleted that your replay in there.
Second please please understand what i said, i have mentioned to you two times don't use lan network just cable... "Disconnect Power ! Press & Keep Holding Power Button" no need to use this step never...no need to get ip adresse.
After click Do job option in optiflasher then connect Power to box and don't Press & Keep Holding Power Button just leve it and program will be running and open new window to select what you want to flash bootloader or image....Do you understand me now?
See this replay to know how to use cable only [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bios NO CA Found clone DM800SE V2(sunray) machiavel44 12 17,455 04-25-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: RomanAript
  err01 no ca found dm800se A8P Josi 7 9,409 04-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Last Post: larsonbis
  800hd se NO CA Found Japhar sim orlando123 1 3,114 07-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: orlando123
  [SOLVED] DM800se A8P sim (NO CA FOUND) The Soulman 6 8,210 06-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Last Post: The Soulman
  DM800se ferrari 2nd stage BongoSelva 0 1,335 04-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: BongoSelva
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,474 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
  NO CA FOUND DM800HD SIM 201 chezmoi1974 2 4,398 11-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: chezmoi1974
  DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND mazda0000 6 7,631 11-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: mourad annaba
  dm800hd se ferrari sim no ca johnx 0 2,343 07-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Last Post: johnx
  dm800se (No CA Found Repair) estar SSL 84 aaaaa34 5 10,459 02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Topic