Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: error no ca found
Thread Modes
hello,i have read post on how to reflash error no ca found,but i have noticed the mini usb connecter on motherboard has come off,can to
you use just ethernet to flash box i have dm 800 hd se,

hi,i have dm 800 hd se original.
sim 2.10
no ca found after reflash.
as above post mini usb not working can it be reflashed with ethernet only.
thank mangy

any help on this please

I think you can not, must be to use mini usb....You will ask why?
Because with this problem NO CA FOUND you can not get ip and use browser, so just fix it this problem by flash he right bootlogo (SSLXX) by cable....

(06-02-2012, 02:53 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think you can not, must be to use mini usb....You will ask why?
Because with this problem NO CA FOUND you can not get ip and use browser, so just fix it this problem by flash he right bootlogo (SSLXX) by cable....

hi,sorry did not understand the last bit (SSLXX) BY CABLE.

SSL = Second stage loader = bootloder
XX = number of version
Every sim have SSlxx original or clone box..
So your box is genuine then your last SSl for your box is SSl84 download here [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
So dowmload this seconstage (SSL84) flash it to your box by optiflasher or dreamup 1.3.3.9 with mini usb cable then flash any original image not patched...if you flash patched image you well get "NO CA FOUND"

hello,i can not flash my box because my usb coneccter has come away from the motherboard so thats why i asked if there is another way like use only ethernet.

No way...Because
Ethernet LAN depends on the IP for box...and in "no ca found" problem you can not see ip..
So Just cable..
Sorry in this case i will close Thread...

hi,ihave got the minl usb soldered back on.it was returned to me with a clone patched image.i was told it was an original, can i flash it with an original or will i get again error no ca found.

If your box original don't flash it with patched images and if clone box don't flash it with original..
Because each box have difference bootloader (SSLxx)
So please if you fix your box let us know to close thread under solved..Thx

hi,i want to flash another clone image on box but the lcd screen has stopped working so i cant see the http mode reading so how can i flash it is there another eay thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,351 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,176 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,796 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,768 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,794 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,786 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
  NO CA found error TurkPower 34 17,838 09-17-2014, 01:54 AM
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,656 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg
  [Request] HI Very sorry...i have no ca found error can't solve Paskalito 4 3,933 05-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Paskalito
  [Request] Error no CA Found mosquerag 3 3,249 03-22-2014, 06:44 PM