Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: NO CA found error
Thread Modes
My box is:
1. DM800HD PVR (clone)
2. Sim2 (not sure wich it is 2.01 or 2.10)
3. Wrong image insterted Black Hole

Problem from display:

Sim201 team
#84A
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
->error!
* ERRO1: NO CA FOUND

I have tried to use Dreambox OptiFlasher, it upload the flashloader and completes with no problems.
After finished it asks for IP adress to insert, but there's only serial IP on the display and it wont work.
I have tried to use DreamUP patched and it works with flashupload. When flash is finished I try to flash image, but after I turn off and back on the same error comes up on display.

What wrong did I do?

Read this topic... (and important things to know which sim your box include)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Is it better now?
Can you please help me?

Please help your self first ...See what kind of sim you have inside box?
Then I can help you ..

Like I wrote last time. I have opened the box and took out the simcard, but it just says Sim2 inside. Doesn't say wich version it is only Sim2.

Ok ...
So your box Clone (sim2) ...

then read these topics ... Follow it ... and do it
P.s: Must be you have cable (Rs232), Lan cable can not fix No CA Found..

fairbird: Yes LAN Cable doesnt fix the issue I know that...and I use nullmodem cable and flashing or bootloader works as a charm, but after finsihed I try to start the box again, but still same error no ca found on display. Even I have tried to use different bootloaders or images..it still gives me same error.
Do you have any clue have to fix this in right order?

using all programs like OptiFlasher, Dreambox NCF Tool or DreamUP patched works with no problem...but after all work was done and I start the box..same error..doesn't matter wich ssl version image I use or ssl bootloaders I use...I'm totally stuck here..

Now I tried again to use NCF Tool and got this message:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
Operation Start at: 21:28:03
DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Authorization id: 1D00280B
Starting Repair [NO CA FOUND] Injecting Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
Error: IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE !
-Please Select The Correct DB Device Type From SSL List!
* Correct Selection: DM800HD-sim2.xxx
Operation Done at: 21:29:27

I tried now with DM800HD-sim2.01-ssl75, and got this message:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
Operation Start at: 21:33:00
DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Authorization id: 1EB3DAE0
Starting Repair [NO CA FOUND] Injecting Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
NO CA FOUND Repaired Successfully !
Operation Done at: 21:34:25

-Remove sim from Box
-keep sim out around 1 hour or 2
-Replace sim again and Try to flash image not bootloader

Make sure to replace sim in correct place ...

Ok I will take it out...but the box would be off right?

Of Course Box tune it off

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,351 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,181 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,797 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,768 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,795 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,786 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,656 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg
  [Request] HI Very sorry...i have no ca found error can't solve Paskalito 4 3,933 05-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Paskalito
  [Request] Error no CA Found mosquerag 3 3,249 03-22-2014, 06:44 PM
  error! look at www.dm7020.com *ERR01: NO CA FOUND arian 3 8,029 11-29-2013, 02:25 AM