Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Title: SOLVED APRES L'INSTALLATION DE L'IMAGE TOUJOURS MULTIMEDIA ERROR
Thread Modes
Hello Mr Yassinov. For a month, I do not manage to put my dreambox DM 800 HD PVR clone on the march for "MULTIMEDIA ERROR". I tried all the DREAMUP. It is my long search that I fell NCF-SIM2-v2.5 and the series of DreamBox-OptiFlasher-E2. I had a relief when I installed OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-V1.0.9b. After the repair " ERROR ", the installation of BootLoader, I installed Sat4Fun-VTI_MOD-SIM2_SSL84a.nfi (after almost one hour waiting). After the installation when I disconnect the device of the socket to connect it to the television set, it is always MULTIMEDIA ERROR who returns. I have repeat about ten times the same things. I am really tired. Help me please. That is what it show after the installation of the image:

DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: Sat4fun-VTI_MOD-SIM2_SSL84a.nfi
FSize: 52378720 bytes
Authorization id: 1A86A1E2
Flashing IMAGE Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
Dreambox Flashed Successfully !

Please try by english to get help..

Hello Mr Yassinov. For a month, I do not manage to put my dreambox DM 800 HD PVR clone on the march for "MULTIMEDIA ERROR". I tried all the DREAMUP. It is my long search that I fell NCF-SIM2-v2.5 and the series of DreamBox-OptiFlasher-E2. I had a relief when I installed OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-V1.0.9b. After the repair " ERROR ", the installation of BootLoader, I installed Sat4Fun-VTI_MOD-SIM2_SSL84a.nfi (after almost one hour waiting). After the installation when I disconnect the device of the socket to connect it to the television set, it is always MULTIMEDIA ERROR who returns. I have repeat about ten times the same things. I am really tired. Help me please. That is what it show after the installation of the image:

DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: Sat4fun-VTI_MOD-SIM2_SSL84a.nfi
FSize: 52378720 bytes
Authorization id: 1A86A1E2
Flashing IMAGE Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
Dreambox Flashed Successfully !

If your error is:
" Dream Multimedia-> error!"
See this replay...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
If not solve it so you need to buy new sim or smartcard reader to fix sim.

Where can I found to buy a new sim or smartcard reader. I live in Bamako (Mali). Can you to tell where can I found the new sim? Thanks in advance.

Better for you buy new sim, because maybe card reader not fix your sim but if you want card reader here...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And if you want sim card, what kind of it (Ferrari sim) or (sim201)? About ferrari i can help you but sim201 really i don't know where to buy it from internet...So choose and tell me.

Ferrari sim

Ok..i will send PM to you

Please When I install your pack Secondstage_76-r1.nfi and secondstage_84a.nfi, I want you to advise me the kind of image I might install. Because, I have install the package After when I start to install the image Blackhole-1-6-6-dm800hd-ramiMAHER.v.3-.nfi, it block and cannot go after 100% at this line : Finalizing Job...Phase...Please wait. No more else. Please help me.

No way to use Secondstage76 with BlackHole-1-6-6-dm800hd-ramiMAHER-v3 final #ssl84a, Because this image is new image OE1.6 and must by use new bootloader (secondstage_84a.nfi).
And i told you just one SSl use if did not succeed try another one not both SSl76 and SSl84 together.
So as i maentioned befor if you have " Dream Multimedia-> error!" and if you worked what i said for you and did not succeed then you sim is corrupted.
Did you removed sim card and cleaned it from dust and also cleaned sim holder?
Did you put sim in correctly area?
If yes...Then the last attempt is this:
1.Use Opiflasher with cable only without lan.
2.Flash bootloader SSl84a.
3.unplug box.
4.Flash this image [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
If box booting it is fine and Congratulations...If don't Buy another sim. I have already sent to you pM.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,351 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  Dream Multimedia error perregistrazionitemporanee 8 7,031 05-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Last Post: fairbird
Icon11 [SOLVED] dm800 hd clone "Dream Multimedia Error!" topdecker 15 13,948 11-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Last Post: topdecker
  Dream Multimedia Error (other cas) balkane 3 3,766 08-02-2013, 10:22 PM
  DM800HD - Multimedia error! xhevda2 2 3,205 04-23-2013, 01:10 PM
  multimedia error dm 800 sim 2.01 tamo1 6 5,405 04-23-2013, 01:08 PM
  [Request] dreambox multimedia error no ca found checkersceltic 12 12,107 11-12-2012, 05:53 PM
  [Request] dream multimedia error no ca found dreambox 800 PVR CLONE samikbich 2 7,297 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM