Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED dm800 hd clone "Dream Multimedia Error!"
Thread Modes
Icon11 
Hi there,

i have a "made in china" dreambox 800 HD clone.
it has a Ferrari sim card inside.
i had nemesis somewhat installed before.

from one day to another (after a hangup and cold reset) it only shows:

"Dream Multimedia -> Error!" few seconds after i connect the power to the box.

the last days i have read a lot in forums and tried a lot of different stuff to fix it.
dreamup patchted by forhike and natas only led to no CA found errors.

---

lastly i found OptiFlasher Ultimate Pro 2.0.0.9...

i flashed the box according and exactly after the thread described by fairbird "flash using only nullmodem cable"...
and i chose the latest ferrari ssl 88f to it.
after phase 2 comes:
"Dreambox flashed successfully!"

then i switched to the webinterface.
device info shows the following:

Information Product Name ???
Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #65,
built 20080927
Flash Size 64 MB
Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) N/A
mID ?
Serial Number ?
MAC Address ?
Printed Serial Number ?

then i tried to flash firmware (i think i can flash images here, is that right??) (strangely that function only worked with IE and not with chrome or firefox) with three different new images specially pachted for a dm800 clone:
(OpenXTA-4.0_Ferrari-SSL88F_DM800_20141015_RAED, Open-Death_Ferrari-SSL88F_dm800_20141002_RAED and BlackHole-2.1.3_Ferrari-SSL88F_dm800_20141113_RAED_V2).
it takes a bit of time to flash over nullmodem, but after 2 minutes or so it says: "finished 100%".

then i pulled the power and reconnected the power ( i think that is the appropriate reset method now?) and expected it to boot up normally...

BUT:
only the "Dream Multimedia -> Error!" message came up after a few seconds again...

Im LOST and frustrated.
What am i missing or what am i doing wrong?

thanks for any help guys!

Dream Multimedia -> Error!
mean Sim issue (Hardware) not software

Your sim Is Ferrari Sim or White sim1 and you has upgraded it to Ferrari?

it is a ferrari sim with red / black ferrari logo / horse on it...

there is also a button on the bottom of the box:
"ferrari sim inside"

Ok...then you have problem with sim may be not in correct place...
Better things ask (Johnny_B) technical man to Ferrari boxes here in Ferrari support Fourm
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
By the way (There is new sim released from Ferrari team) supported OE2.0 with original drivers
you can ask theme about new sim here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

fairbird, first things first: thanks for the help

the problem with that forum is:
i tried to register there tweo times in the last three days, but dont get any confirmation mail where i can confirm and activate my account over there...

it seems they ste that confirmation email to manual and the admin seems to be away...

(activation worked at this forum here also well after half a day of wait for the email)

seems i need to write that admin or so...

so as summary:
u seem pretty sure, taht these multimedia erros dont have anything to do with software, but only with the sim card...... hum k..

i checked the place of teh sim card few days ago. at first it was lose, but then i placed it corrctly and since then it was perfectly in place in the holder...
maybe it has taken damage before when it want in correct place and is now not working althogh its now it its place...

I don't think so ...If you do correct register then directly you get confirm link ...
What is your nick name there? I will check it with Keymaster

As i said you have hardware issue better to ask (Johnny_B) or (Toysoft)

hm i think i did two correct registration tries...
each confirmed and announcing the confirmation email.

nickname is topdecker, same data and also email as here.

thanks for checking on that !

As i said I think you did not registered correctly ...
This is quote form Toysoft

Toysoft Wrote:He is not registered on 8a8f8, "topdecker", there is no member with that nickname.

TS

I tried again now and got that message like at the last try:

"User has been registered.
Your account has been created. Thank you for registering on our forums. You need to verify your email to activate this account. You will receive an email shortly with instructions for verifying your email. If this account isn't verified within 24 hours it will be deleted. "

user is topdecker.

Lets see what happens :)

---

tried a random login and got:
"UBB Message
The email for this account has not yet been verified. "

No Email received yet...

Ok..I Will be wait Keymaster also to make it clear ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dm800 original Error hamidi 2 4,366 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: alex0509
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,328 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,129 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  CA ERROR dm800 HD PVR Shiedje 1 5,787 08-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,747 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  dream box clone 800 flas/vmlinux.9z canalsat 5 3,887 05-05-2015, 10:15 PM
  Dream Multimedia error perregistrazionitemporanee 8 7,015 05-02-2015, 01:44 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,778 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
  [SOLVED] ca error (DM800 - genuine ) zippygte 4 6,491 10-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: zippygte
  [SOLVED] DM800 SE clone, no ca found (E-star Sim) erniebe 3 7,041 09-15-2014, 01:23 AM