Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request dreambox multimedia error no ca found
Thread Modes
hi
dreambox 800hd clone
sim 2.01
ssl 84b
flashed genuine image instead of patched by mistake.

message reads on lcd multimedia->error!
look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
*erro1 no c a found
purchased optiflasher.

story so far.
i am using null modem cable only as advised.
using optiflasher
selected port com 1
repair no ca found.
message reads
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
pressed do job button but the box hangs on busy.
cant go any further
please help

Please make it clear your problem is "dreambox multimedia error" or "no ca found" ?
If "NO CA FOUND" there are more threads here same your issue please read it carefully...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
and

hi message on display reads as follows
dream multimedia
-> error !
look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] 7000 .com
*erro1 no ca found.

have tried every cure known to mankind!!!

please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the issue is "dream multimedia -> error"
Then sim was corrupted...
Try to open box and remove sim clean it from dust and clean also sim holder then return sim and make sure in right area and then turn on power...if box work it is ok if not so you need to change sim or fix it with card reader ...

(10-20-2012, 02:58 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If the issue is "dream multimedia -> error"
Then sim was corrupted...
Try to open box and remove sim clean it from dust and clean also sim holder then return sim and make sure in right area and then turn on power...if box work it is ok if not so you need to change sim or fix it with card reader ...

i have already tried that but no joy.
i also tried a sim 2.10 from my other box but same message.
can i buy another sim 2.01 card from any where?

It is wrong way to put another sim before flash box, unfortunately you will get error...
To change sim to another one do this:
1-If same sim just flash box with new image and then turn off power from box then change sim.
2-If you want change sim to different kind of sim for example "FERRARI Sim" do this:
*Don't remove old sim and flash new image include SSL for Ferrari sim.
*Turn off box and now change sim.
*Turn on box.
About Sim201 from where to buy it, really i don't know..If you want Ferrari Sim i can help you on PM..

(10-20-2012, 11:32 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] 7000 .com
*erro1 no ca found.

i cant flash a new image because i cant get an ip address, i cant get optiflasher to see my box so that does not work either.
bottom line is the box is stuck with the above message and nothing anybody has suggested so far has changed that[/b]
i have tried a null modem cable, i have tried dreamup repair, i have tried everything any web page has suggested asnd still nothing.can somebody please suggest something
nothing, nothing, nothing works!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you can not get Ip address and as i mentioned before in all my replays just you can flash box by null modem cable or mini usb cable..see here how to use optiflasher "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan"
and if you read my replays carefully i mentioned too, try to use another win and better win XP also try another cable another pc..

(10-21-2012, 05:19 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and if you read my replays carefully i mentioned too, try to use another win and better win XP also try another cable another pc..

hi, i am trying to use another laptop to see if that helps with a different cable.
but i downloaded optimiser to the laptop but when i enter my registration code it says error invalid registration key.
can you help please.

Copy all folder not jusr software.exe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield DREAMBOX 800 HD SE V2 NO CA FOUND Repair Tool toxdz 9 28,376 11-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: fildor
  Dreambox 800hd pvr "No ca found" Panta17 3 9,777 07-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jeffxxl
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,346 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,164 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,796 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  [Request] Dreambox 800hd se "No ca found" sevak 5 5,659 09-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: sevak
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,766 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,782 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  Dream Multimedia error perregistrazionitemporanee 8 7,026 05-02-2015, 01:44 PM
  Dreambox 800 hd pvr No ca found M0urad 9 7,968 04-09-2015, 07:04 PM