Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM800se -Genuine , 2nd failed After Flash image
Thread Modes
I have already my Optiflasher Pro and Dreamup with all v that i tried them, but every time with any result. The last thing that i do is to try flaschig it without tuner, the second time without the Sim card (A8P), but unfotunatly i receive always the same message ''2nd failed''. Now it seems that the problem is on(SIM CARD). Are there in this situation any thing else to do how to repair it? Thanks

1-Remove sim carefully
2-Leave box around two hours
3-then replace sim again
4-Flash any image (better) with Recover bad sectors

I have removed Sim A8P from box and waited over Three hours. I replaced Sim in box. Then i tried to flasch it with Dreamup ( patched and original) beginning by ''recover bad sectors''. The box refuse responding and every time i receive the same message ''2nd failed''. I tried to flasch rhe Box another time with OptiFlascher Pro but nothing new was happened. Every time i got the same message.
At last, Are there any thing else to do? Thanks for all.

(01-31-2014, 03:11 AM)touzene Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have removed Sim A8P from box and waited over Three hours. I replaced Sim in box. Then i tried to flasch it with Dreamup ( patched and original) beginning by ''recover bad sectors''. The box refuse responding and every time i receive the same message ''2nd failed''. I tried to flasch rhe Box another time with OptiFlascher Pro but nothing new was happened. Every time i got the same message.
At last, Are there any thing else to do? Thanks for all.

Hi, I request any help, my dm800 Se hd with simcard a8p give me the following message on display... bios no card found ... I request your best cooperation in order to give me any solutions.
regards, funana

@funana
Make new topic don't follow another topics...and please read this before
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(01-31-2014, 03:11 AM)touzene Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
and

All those member have same your sim and same issue (Sloved)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New dm920 cannot flash new image asrchiemc 0 1,212 02-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: asrchiemc
Exclamation [Request] no ca or image 2nd failed SUNRAY SR4 (dm800se clone) HELP plz sunhouse2 1 4,927 08-23-2017, 02:11 PM
Last Post: luigi86
  DM800se ferrari 2nd stage BongoSelva 0 1,332 04-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: BongoSelva
  2nd failed! - DM800HD SE Clone Bean 1 3,360 03-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Failed open Com Port adisolar 1 3,345 11-04-2014, 11:07 PM
  NO CA or Image 2nd failed-- AT FLASH UP MODE!!! chotky 3 5,287 12-04-2013, 11:04 PM
  No CA or image 2nd Failed Help johny48 14 12,035 09-20-2013, 02:30 PM
  hello to all or problem with dm800se original 2nd failed paolo74 3 4,763 07-24-2013, 08:46 PM
  [SOLVED] no ca or image 2nd A8p (china) zapatavini 3 5,491 06-11-2013, 05:31 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800SE 2nd failed problem (DM800se-Ferrari Sim) mortsa 5 9,025 05-15-2013, 02:24 AM