InfoServ

Full Version: DM800se -Genuine , 2nd failed After Flash image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I tried Dreamup, Optiflascher, but every time i receive only one message '' 2nd failed'. It seems that my Box isn't recognised. Please help me to turn it on. Thanks!
See this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and if you want to use optiflasher, you need to make donation to get pro key and then you can select LD2 (loader for Genuine box)
Hello,
i have just make donation and i have my OptiFlascher Pro. My problem is that my Dream send always the same message ''2nd failed''. It isn't responding to any flasch with OptiFlascher pro or with Dreamup. When I use another dreambox hd 800 se clone, all is ok with OptiFlascher and Dreamup but nothing with the broken Dream. I used step by step how to flasch with your method and advises in Forum but every time the same result '' 2nd failed'' and the blue light flasching with.
See this Video also
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Afer trying the all methods with flasching my box, i believe in hard problem and my box unfortunatly and surely is died. In this situation, are there something else to do? Thank you all for help.
-Try with another pc (win Xp better)
-Try With another cables
I have juste finished trying with Xp windows but unfortunatly nothing new doesn't happened. The box continue to refuse responding with the same log. Dreamup or OptiFlasher pro. Have you any suggestion please?
Did you try another cables as i said ?
Yes, i have changed the null modem cable like yo said me, but nothing was happened. I opened the cover of my box, In Sim is written (A8P). This Kind of Sim is'nt mentioned in OptiFlascher. Is the problem there?
You sim as like original sim should be flash only original Booloader [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] and original images not patched, So must be select LD2 for Genuine box (but ou need to make donation to get pro Key, then you can select LD2) or Try with dreamup
Pages: 1 2