Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: No CA or image 2nd Failed Help
Thread Modes
Hi my friends dm800se clone just stopped working and he had this error yesterday I fixed it by using sunray flashup tool I put original image on it D,Russian img.
I then updated it with Nemisis 2.6 and had it running smoothly till i took it back to him and as soon as i plugged it in i had this error again Bios No Ca Found but now it doesn't seem to be recognised when i plug it in tryed everything i can think of even removed the hard drive from in side has anybody any ideas and can this be fixed.

cheers johny48

You did not tell us what kind of sim you have?
Any way Maybe a sim move it from correct area so:
1-open box remove sim carefully clean it from dust and replace it again and make sure in correct place.
2-If still not work then from this link follow (Repair [No Ca Found])
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-If still issue then follow (Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery") and flash new image for your sim (make sure about image) (will be take around 1 hour)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(08-28-2013, 01:15 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-If still issue then follow (Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery") and flash new image for your sim (make sure about image) (will be take around 1 hour)

Hi tried all the above but box will not connect to com port of pc even tried my m8 lap top I read in another post to try and remove sim and leave it out for a few hours will try that Iv also got another older pc just need to hook it up I used it for flashing DM500 boxes way back so hopefully try that to.

cheers johny48

Hi
well back again I managed to connect box to pc using ncf repair tool but it stuck at the 2nd stage and stayed like that for over an hour after a reboot it stated booting normal so i decided to try and use the optiflasher and follow the guides you so kindly gave fairbird. but within the time i tried to connect the box up and set up the program the error was back on the lcd NO CA Found and box will not connect to the pc again tried my old pc (windows XP) no joy back on my other pc (w7) switched off my anti virus and firewall to see if that help but no has any body got any ideas.
other things tried changed sim with other box changed tuners but its just the same.

cheers Johny48

Still you never say what kind of sim you have?
Ferrari, Sim2, e-star....etc
make sure:
1-what kind of sim you have then choose right bootloader for your sim
2-your mini usb and lan cable good one and (should work bath to gather)

HI sorry I have a sim 210 and I can flash my other boxes no problem but this one will not connect I get timed out or com failed message and the time it did connect it failed to complete the task .
a quick update on this problem just connected box up to try again and box booted up it had been off all night but as soon as i tried to flash it its back to NO CA FOUND again.

regards Johny48

I think the sim not in correct place... try to open box remove sim carefully then replace it again and make sure in correct area ...also try to flash new image with bad sectors recovered ... read this post
(Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery")

Thanks for all the help with this here is an update on this temperamental box the box is working after reflashing using NCF sim2v2.5 tool and sunray flashup tool as long as you do not power down as it some times wont boot back up and I get the message no ca found its my mates box so I am at the moment watching it and I'm able to restart enigma but if I power off and on again box refuses to start and goes into no ca found mode I have to leave it for a few hrs or even the next day to get it to work again the image on box is a backup of nemesis and it is working ok at the moment so I,m going to see how it works for the next few days.

I put it on the other day and it went into dhcp mode for no reason aswell if some one can explain that I thought the mini flash button was stuck in or some thing but it was not.

cheers johny48

As i said before don't use backup... flash your box by new image (clean) and use (Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery") ....

Update
well last night had a go with optiflasher sectors recovery option flashed gjstrooms new build pli img using optiflasher all went well with that as it said phase 1 complete now phase 2 stuck on please wait for hours about 10 to be prissiest so it never seem to move so decided to switch it off put it on this morning and no ca found kept restarting it and it eventually booted but the img on it was the nemsis back up that was on it before so it never flashed the box so held button in on the back and flashed it via the network with pli img again and then connected box to tv updated services plugins etc. and switched box off and on several times and so far so good no (no ca found) message fingers crossed that's it one thing I did notice and I haven't had time to check my other box is when it boots up it has an ip address displayed on the lcd but its not the one you get in the network settings and it does stay on the boot up screen for most of the start up going to watch footy for the rest of the night will double check it tomorrow but the main thing is its working.
cheers johny48

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation [Request] no ca or image 2nd failed SUNRAY SR4 (dm800se clone) HELP plz sunhouse2 1 4,940 08-23-2017, 02:11 PM
Last Post: luigi86
  DM800se ferrari 2nd stage BongoSelva 0 1,340 04-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: BongoSelva
  2nd failed! - DM800HD SE Clone Bean 1 3,367 03-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Failed open Com Port adisolar 1 3,355 11-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Icon14 DM800se -Genuine , 2nd failed After Flash image touzene 14 10,289 01-31-2014, 01:53 PM
  NO CA or Image 2nd failed-- AT FLASH UP MODE!!! chotky 3 5,292 12-04-2013, 11:04 PM
  hello to all or problem with dm800se original 2nd failed paolo74 3 4,770 07-24-2013, 08:46 PM
  [SOLVED] no ca or image 2nd A8p (china) zapatavini 3 5,501 06-11-2013, 05:31 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800SE 2nd failed problem (DM800se-Ferrari Sim) mortsa 5 9,031 05-15-2013, 02:24 AM
  no ca found by 2nd stage loader frank087234 6 6,716 04-23-2013, 01:06 PM