Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM800se -Genuine , 2nd failed After Flash image
Thread Modes
Icon14 
Hello,
I tried Dreamup, Optiflascher, but every time i receive only one message '' 2nd failed'. It seems that my Box isn't recognised. Please help me to turn it on. Thanks!

See this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and if you want to use optiflasher, you need to make donation to get pro key and then you can select LD2 (loader for Genuine box)

Hello,
i have just make donation and i have my OptiFlascher Pro. My problem is that my Dream send always the same message ''2nd failed''. It isn't responding to any flasch with OptiFlascher pro or with Dreamup. When I use another dreambox hd 800 se clone, all is ok with OptiFlascher and Dreamup but nothing with the broken Dream. I used step by step how to flasch with your method and advises in Forum but every time the same result '' 2nd failed'' and the blue light flasching with.

See this Video also
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Afer trying the all methods with flasching my box, i believe in hard problem and my box unfortunatly and surely is died. In this situation, are there something else to do? Thank you all for help.

-Try with another pc (win Xp better)
-Try With another cables

I have juste finished trying with Xp windows but unfortunatly nothing new doesn't happened. The box continue to refuse responding with the same log. Dreamup or OptiFlasher pro. Have you any suggestion please?

Did you try another cables as i said ?

Yes, i have changed the null modem cable like yo said me, but nothing was happened. I opened the cover of my box, In Sim is written (A8P). This Kind of Sim is'nt mentioned in OptiFlascher. Is the problem there?

You sim as like original sim should be flash only original Booloader [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] and original images not patched, So must be select LD2 for Genuine box (but ou need to make donation to get pro Key, then you can select LD2) or Try with dreamup

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New dm920 cannot flash new image asrchiemc 0 1,212 02-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: asrchiemc
Exclamation [Request] no ca or image 2nd failed SUNRAY SR4 (dm800se clone) HELP plz sunhouse2 1 4,927 08-23-2017, 02:11 PM
Last Post: luigi86
  DM800se ferrari 2nd stage BongoSelva 0 1,332 04-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: BongoSelva
  2nd failed! - DM800HD SE Clone Bean 1 3,361 03-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Failed open Com Port adisolar 1 3,347 11-04-2014, 11:07 PM
  NO CA or Image 2nd failed-- AT FLASH UP MODE!!! chotky 3 5,288 12-04-2013, 11:04 PM
  No CA or image 2nd Failed Help johny48 14 12,035 09-20-2013, 02:30 PM
  hello to all or problem with dm800se original 2nd failed paolo74 3 4,764 07-24-2013, 08:46 PM
  [SOLVED] no ca or image 2nd A8p (china) zapatavini 3 5,491 06-11-2013, 05:31 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800SE 2nd failed problem (DM800se-Ferrari Sim) mortsa 5 9,027 05-15-2013, 02:24 AM