Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Title: dm800se sim2.10 don't boot
Thread Modes
Hello!

I have dm800se SR4
Sim 2.10
Clone
Bootloader ssl84? (I think)

Box is only 1 month old and after a failed flashing box won't boot.
I get no error message it get stuck on Sim2&4 in oled. When I try flashing it nfi uploads but it won't flash from it's memory. I've tried recovery with NCF and Optiflasher but it always stucks. I get errormessage in Optiflasher Socket error #10053.
Please help! I'm very confused.

You need to flash bootloader or image with recovered sectors..
See here how to use optiflasher:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and follow "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery"
-select com
-select Loader (LD1) For sim2
First try to select Repair [No Ca Found] and choose Dm800se-sim201-ssl84b..If box booting again it is ok ..
Second If not boot then repeat steps and select write image then choose any image for Dm800se-sim201 (it will be take around hour or more..but will be fix your box..)

Ok thanks for reply. Will try this. But do you really mean I should use SIM 2.01 or did you read wrong. I have a SIM 2.10?

Nothing different..It's same bootloader have ...

Is it ok if I get stuck on phase two on recovery or should I get a confirmation message. I waited two hours and nothing happens.

Then try [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

-Download
-open it
-select Extras-Recovered bad sectors
-Remove check from Use network
-click connect
-open power to your box
-wait to appear flash button
-then click browser to choose image and flash it

Ok will try that! How long time is normal for CA not found repair with recover bad sectors?

No luck yet. Is it possible I have wrong Ssl? How can I check which one I should use?

Could my simcard be broken? I can never flash anything finished. It always get stuck on "please wait" both bootloader and image? Please help!

Remove sim carefully and replace it again, make sure in correct place ...
And give usr out but from this..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM 800 Clone sim2.01 ss84b wont boot load fevgatos 7 6,593 04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Last Post: fairbird