Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: DM 800 Clone sim2.01 ss84b wont boot load
Thread Modes
Hi all ,dm 800 have sim 2.01 ss84b , I can flash the box by dreamup or broweser , not problem a toll , box use to work perfect ,by disconnect power lead by mistake , this was the prob, not finish the bootload .is prepare to do then they reboot again ,i try by optiflasher pro, but not successful ,I can up load photo here what I don , please any body can help with this prob,

regards Nick

Try to flash new image by using recover bad sectors...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
( 3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery")
or
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

P.s: you need Rs232 cable not lan cable

Hi fairbird thanx for you respond, I don both ,not successful mate,

regards Nick

maybe is any prob ,cause the OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v1.0.9b isn't full, like I don't have licenses to use , key not registered,

regards Nick

No .... Even optiflasher not full register you can use it ...
Try another cable and another pc (win xp)

Hi thanx a lot for respond ,wich cable rs232 you mean , ready flash other box today not prob,on second option you give me (by Interface browser) don't let me to do nothing only information can see but don't let me to do thinks ,I want try with xp operation system , but I don't think so , I going to change sim card with other box if I can find any one ,and see what can do,and let you know , thanx for your help

regards Nick

As i said you have bad sectors on your box ..flash image with recovered bad sectors by RS232 cable you can not do this method by lan cable...

Just Google by using RS232 cable you will get info about it ...

Hi fairbird,sorry for late respond ,but I was on holiday last night we back, thanx for your help, the problem sorted, it was a condensator 1000 mf on the tuner , cause i open and replay the other sim card ,to other dm and it work my sim card to other box ,so with out tuner can do booload ,so on the tuner is condesator 1000 mf melt on the little tuner board ,I bought a new tuner all ok,but if I by a new condisator an replay it , do you thing is going to work ,I will try I don't think the condisator cost much,on the new tuner condisator is 330mf,please let me know , I Try to upload the picture from the tuner,but don't let me cause it is to big ,

regards Nick

I'm really sorry..I have no experience in the technical field

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! khalidinio 7 10,116 12-31-2015, 03:39 PM
Last Post: simeon76
  dm800se sim2.10 don't boot Matte540 19 12,913 04-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dm 800 clone sim 2.01 Gia_553 2 3,610 12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
  [SOLVED] DreamBox 800 HD Clone - Not Booting (SIM 2.01) Dream321 3 16,653 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] DM 800 HD clone Nordmann 3 4,260 08-02-2012, 03:57 PM
  [SOLVED] DM500HD sim2.1 (clone) not booting estebanito 5 7,963 04-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] dream 500hd sim2 (clone) casa 5 9,077 01-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Last Post: BICHIQUE