Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: sunray4 usb flash - no LAN - not working - sim 2.10
Thread Modes
I want to flash my sunray4 sim2.10 with USB only because LAN port is broken. It has a mini usb service port on the back. I tried to do it like described[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

why does optiflasher tell me to connect RG45 (RJ45?) if I want to flash with usb? <- I ignore this and click ok

[Image: 86426618.jpg]

it all goes OK until i chose image to install. the optiflasher goes from busy to "do job" mode -> it disconnects :(

[Image: 30985774.jpg]

I do it like descbribed here in forum

I dont know if I am allowed to post this but just some additional information:
when i try with sunray-flashup i get this information

[Image: 65186842.jpg]

and some times this:

[Image: 3xl1i4yqyj8.jpg]

and it stops

If i start box normally I can see on front display following:
1. sim2 &4 logo
2. boot #84a
3. dhcp... flash/vmlinux.gz

and it stops. box doesnt boot!

sorry... but what is "OptiFlasher & Click" ?

click??

I did it exactly like that with OptiFlasher:

-Advanced / Settings
-Select User RS232/USB Mode Only [Advanced Mode2]
-Detect your USB Port & Select it if USB Driver installed
-Chose Write IMAGE / Restore Backup
-Do Job

not working, optiflasher suddenly goes from "Busy" to "Do Job" again...

If you follow instruction be carefully and optiflasher doesn't responded then try with another pc and better windows xp and also try another mini usb cable..You have connection problem..

Thanks for your response but I did all this already:

I tried 2 win7 pcs, 1 windows vista pc and 1 windows xp pc.
I also changed usb cable already.
I also tried different cp210x drivers.

:(

It already worked with another box so it is pretty sure that the box is the problem but maybe only software problem...

In this case maybe hardware not software problem..if you tried every things and doesn't connected..

maybe...but i dont think so.

because box was working. then i flash other image (wrong one) inside enigma2, and since then it doesnt boot up. this means hardware besides LAN port was ok. LAN port was broken since beginning

PROBLEM NOT SLOVED

I just want to inform:

if your LAN port is broken flashing with USB cable still doenst work

As i mentioned before...
"No Ca Found" problem only one way to fix it by null cable and you can not fix by lan cable and as i mentioned you have Hard ware problem if you can not connected with null cable...Need technical to see it..

Closed..Not followed thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  optiflasher dm500hd sim 2.1 usb conection sat_hunter 5 12,183 06-24-2016, 12:37 PM
Last Post: bador
  Flash DM800 HD SE without LAN simple_mouse 1 1,918 03-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Flashing Image gets to 100%, then phase 2 just stops working encblue 2 3,638 08-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: fairbird