Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: optiflasher dm500hd sim 2.1 usb conection
Thread Modes
hi yassinov i have a dm500hd sim 2.1 clone and i cant get it to connect with opti flash, or any other program, it say deceive not recognized on my computer all the usb drivers are upto date

thanks in advance for you help

sat_hunter

(10-31-2012, 04:24 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

First of all please check your mini usb cable & try with an other one !
2nd thing try use an other usb port on your computer & do not use usb hub.

Hi used different usb cable there was no response at all from usb3 port usb2 still says usb device attached has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it.

thanks Sat_Hunter

I also had problem and when i put in a driver CP210x_VCP_Win_XP_S2K3_Vista_7 it worked fine.

(10-31-2012, 06:17 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please try clean the main usb port of your box !
The main usb pinout that should be connected from box to pc with
mini usb cable are :
+5v , RX , TX , GND
if one of them have bad connection can make this problem !
if always box not respond on usb after recheck all then box should be controled
inside on PCB , because could be a hardware issue .

all connections are ok, are there conections on the main pcb if so can you post pics

thanks Sat Hunter

Here drivers for usb and mini usb rs232 try to install right drivers in your win and try again with optiflasher..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Icon14 
u

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM500HD clone ferrari sim xPlay 1 3,746 06-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: xPlay
  [SOLVED] DM500HD clone ferrari sim mbjoca 5 7,355 01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  sunray4 usb flash - no LAN - not working - sim 2.10 manufact 8 8,185 12-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Last Post: fairbird