Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: @@All About My Modded Skins @@
Thread Modes
Please post here everything about my the Modded skins here-such as issues ,request ,thankful etc.Lets we keep that topic clean and nice.

If you have a problem please post all the info such as :

1 Image -the exact name ,Dreambox XXX
2 link of the skin (from the skin topic)
3 what is issue with the skin
4 Upload Crash logo from /media/hdd

If you like any skin please post here politely (its always better if you have the skin to attach it)

zubair8xm Wrote:newnigma2-HD-V1.0-MOD-By-RAED

and

Rihanna3-V1.0-MOD-By-RAED

these two skins are not working on my gp3 o.e 1.6 image

please do some thing

Works will on GP3 both skins...see pictures from my box GP3 images

Rihanna3

newnigma2-HD

Icon11 
DEAR FRIEND SKIN IS WORKING

BUT CAN YOU RE-MODIFY THIS SKIN

AND ADD DEFAULT PICON OF NEWNIGMA2HD

AND I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WITH THIS SKIN ON MY DREAMBOX MINI LCD SCREEN THE TIME AND THE CHANNEL NAME IS NOT SHOWING

PLEASE RE-MODIFY THIS SKIN

[Image: screenshot.jpg]

[Image: picon_default.png]

From attach download and replace skin.xml
I have changed size picon to default 100x60
But about lcd screen information i didn't changed it before and work with me normally if not shown with you check image settings...

And please next time give me full details as what i mentioned in topic start

Attached Files
.rar   skin.rar (Size: 27.45 KB / Downloads: 40)

dear friend i request you to please modify this skin

and add same colors

i know that you had modify domica hd-line tv pro but that skin did not have colors

please modify this skin (with colors)

[Image: 86b74351f339.jpg]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(12-16-2013, 11:43 AM)zubair8xm Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Look friend about color, size font ..etc
it is very easy...just usr [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] and change any color you want then save file Y02

dear brother i have dm 800 hd se clone sim 2.10

my image is ramiMAHER-v22-dm800se-02-3 (O.E 1.6)

i have problem with this skin Skin-Nemesis-GlassLine-VTI-V1.0-MOD-By-RAED

picon is not showing please solve this

[Image: wLnrPms.jpg]

DEAR FRIEND

PLEASE MODIFY THESE TWO SKINS FOR O.E 1.6 IMAGES

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(01-23-2014, 06:59 AM)zubair8xm Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I Will see it first if HD skin and beautiful, I will modify it as soon as possible ...

[Image: secondinfobar.jpg]

please modify this skin for o.e 1.6 images