InfoServ

Full Version: @@All About My Modded Skins @@
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Please post here everything about my the Modded skins here-such as issues ,request ,thankful etc.Lets we keep that topic clean and nice.

If you have a problem please post all the info such as :

1 Image -the exact name ,Dreambox XXX
2 link of the skin (from the skin topic)
3 what is issue with the skin
4 Upload Crash logo from /media/hdd

If you like any skin please post here politely (its always better if you have the skin to attach it)
zubair8xm Wrote:newnigma2-HD-V1.0-MOD-By-RAED

and

Rihanna3-V1.0-MOD-By-RAED

these two skins are not working on my gp3 o.e 1.6 image

please do some thing

Works will on GP3 both skins...see pictures from my box GP3 images

Rihanna3

[attachment=542]

newnigma2-HD

[attachment=541]
DEAR FRIEND SKIN IS WORKING

BUT CAN YOU RE-MODIFY THIS SKIN

AND ADD DEFAULT PICON OF NEWNIGMA2HD

AND I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WITH THIS SKIN ON MY DREAMBOX MINI LCD SCREEN THE TIME AND THE CHANNEL NAME IS NOT SHOWING

PLEASE RE-MODIFY THIS SKIN

[Image: screenshot.jpg]

[Image: picon_default.png]
From attach download and replace skin.xml
I have changed size picon to default 100x60
But about lcd screen information i didn't changed it before and work with me normally if not shown with you check image settings...

And please next time give me full details as what i mentioned in topic start
dear friend i request you to please modify this skin

and add same colors

i know that you had modify domica hd-line tv pro but that skin did not have colors

please modify this skin (with colors)

[Image: 86b74351f339.jpg]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
(12-16-2013, 11:43 AM)zubair8xm Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Look friend about color, size font ..etc
it is very easy...just usr [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] and change any color you want then save file Y02
dear brother i have dm 800 hd se clone sim 2.10

my image is ramiMAHER-v22-dm800se-02-3 (O.E 1.6)

i have problem with this skin Skin-Nemesis-GlassLine-VTI-V1.0-MOD-By-RAED

picon is not showing please solve this

[Image: wLnrPms.jpg]
DEAR FRIEND

PLEASE MODIFY THESE TWO SKINS FOR O.E 1.6 IMAGES

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(01-23-2014, 06:59 AM)zubair8xm Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I Will see it first if HD skin and beautiful, I will modify it as soon as possible ...
[Image: secondinfobar.jpg]

please modify this skin for o.e 1.6 images

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6