InfoServ

Full Version: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.2 [Enigma1] +Updates Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Good morning everyone,

Trying to flash a new image, on a dm7020, i only have .nfi images and the program is asking for .img ones.

Did i select anything wrong please ?

Thank you.

Didier.
(03-26-2013, 10:44 AM)didier74 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good morning everyone,

Trying to flash a new image, on a dm7020, i only have .nfi images and the program is asking for .img ones.

Did i select anything wrong please ?

Thank you.

Didier.

Make new topic...Please
Okay, I apologize.
MERCI FRERE
hi is it possible to extract bootloader from a working DM500C ? i need it to Jtag a dead set.
@jiangou2007
This topic for Feedback to optiflasher..not for any things.
Please make new topic in General section...
P.s: DM500s or DM500C don't have bootloader (it is enigma1) bootloader(secondStage) only in enigma2
Merci Xavech
Hello everybody,
I have a mess with my Dreambox 500S from China. The receiver does not answer at all. I tried to flash with Flashwizard and DreamUp in vain. I also checked every cable but without finding any problem. Now I used Dreambox Optiflasher for full factory reset. I got this message:
“Performing full factory reset…
Please wait…restarting…” So I waited all the night for that but nothing in the morning still 0% Job done !
I don’t know how to do you for recovering my Dreambox please help me .
@chrystpher
Make new topic ...here just for Feedback to software
ters simple logiciel mais efficase merci
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6