InfoServ

Full Version: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.2 [Enigma1] +Updates Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hi

I can olso test if you want

thanks arneande
I flashed image until it said
done
please wait ... Restarting....
For a short moment I shut down the dm and connect the satellite line and tv.
Nothing happened (dark) so I tried to flash again.This time when I tried to connect to flash.
It said "connecting ....time out." So I think my receiver is dead.
Any suggestion ?May be you can help..
Thank you.
Unito

Ps.It's a very good Software.
(09-02-2011, 10:30 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-02-2011, 09:23 AM)unito Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I flashed image until it said
done
please wait ... Restarting....
For a short moment I shut down the dm and connect the satellite line and tv.
Nothing happened (dark) so I tried to flash again.This time when I tried to connect to flash.
It said "connecting ....time out." So I think my receiver is dead.
Any suggestion ?May be you can help..
Thank you.
Unito

Ps.It's a very good Software.
Please i need more info about your situation !
What's the previews installed image & wich the new & your DM model ?

Hi Yassinov

Thank you for your reply
I used this image "pli-Jade3-dm500-20090627-6494" for a while and then I change to "OpenPLi-unstable-dm500-20100109-56".And it was working fine for year and then I think I want to try new image "OpenPLi-Turko v08 Black and clock_25042011.img".
I use DM500.I also have DM600.Old style DM,I am not a expert.Try to learn.
Thank you very much in advance.

Unito.
Thank you Yassinov.

I'll try again to bring to life,let's see if I can make it.

Thx...
why not support dm 500hd?!
the config is same as 800se: 400mhz cpu, 64 mb flash
thank you, it's a very good job
right, too bad when we send a read user data / settings backup the CCcam.cfg is replaced at the same time

merci pour ce tres bon travail juste dommage que le Cccam.cfg s'envoie en meme temps que les settings
I spent some time this picture "PLI - Jade3-DM500-20090627-6494", then I changed "OpenPLi unstable - DM500-20100109-56". It works a normal year, then I think I want to try a new image "OpenPLi Turko V08 black and clock_25042011.img".I use DM500.I have DM600.Old style of the DM, I am not a expert.Try learning.
مشاء الله عمل مبدع الف شكر لك
Bon logiciel ! Bravo !
Selement, je voudrais savoir si le flashage avec ce logiciel est plus sure qu'avec la méthode root.cramfs ?
car d'habitude, je fais toujours comme ça:
1-Je fais un reset usine (pour alleger la mémoire de la DM)
2-puis je place l'image dans /var/tmp en la nommant root.cramfs
3-Enfin, je fais un manuel update (via le telecommande)

Cette méthode a tj marché quelque soit l'image à flasher...alors votre logiciel est plus sure, pour éviter les flash raté ?

merci encore :)
(09-24-2012, 06:34 PM)supergg02 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6