Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM500HD sim2.1 (clone) not booting
Thread Modes
Hi Yassinov,

I ve got a DM500hd close sim2.1 which does not boot at all for a week. I downloaded you NCF and Optiflasher (registered after donation) and tried to fixed it but to no avail.

After flashing it with a SSL loader and compatible image I only managed to go as far as getting the message ...
Link: Fail
... on my TV through the HDMI output during the boot sequence. When the box is powered on, it immediately goes into stand bye (red led on). I need to press on/off button for some time before it starts booting, but the green led keeps flashing not in a constant manner. It flashes a few times, then stops, then flashes again etc etc etc.

Tried so far to:
- remove sim card and repeat the while process
- flash through the web interface

Another issue is that the enternet port does not always work. I need to plug and unplug the cable several times before I get some kind of IP from my router.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Do you have mini usb? if you have it try to flash SSl with mini usb only by optiflasher then unplugin box and see what happen if don't succeed try to flash image with mini usb....

(04-27-2012, 12:35 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you have mini usb? if you have it try to flash SSl with mini usb only by optiflasher then unplugin box and see what happen if don't succeed try to flash image with mini usb....

I tried that. I flashed the SSL and then the image through the webif. No good.

I flashed the SSL. then the image and then again the ssl though the mini-usb only. No good.

What exactly message error you got? And from what you got it? did you flashed wrong image or SSl?
Also did you check power adapter supply?

(04-27-2012, 04:11 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What exactly message error you got? And from what you got it? did you flashed wrong image or SSl?
Also did you check power adapter supply?

i did check the power adapter supply. Replaced it with a similar one from my DM500. Same problem.

I am plugging the box to TV through HDMI, after flashing successfully SSL and patched image. It tries to bot, and i get for a very short time the mesage
Link : Fail on the TV screen and tries to reboot again. The same thing happen over and over again.

Seems like a hardware fault of some kind ...

If the green led flashing repeatedly in this case perhaps hardware problem so must be take it to technical.
But before do this try to use normal wire connection from box to TV maybe HDMI make some problem for box "not sure just guess" then reflash box again first flash ssl and unplug box after this plug box and flash image and i recommend to you openpli or oozoon images..Hope help you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM500HD clone ferrari sim xPlay 1 3,751 06-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: xPlay
  DM 800 Clone sim2.01 ss84b wont boot load fevgatos 7 6,593 04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DM500HD clone ferrari sim mbjoca 5 7,363 01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Icon14 [SOLVED] bricked after flashing (Dm500hd-Sim2.1) versos 20 19,119 02-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Last Post: wolves1403
  [SOLVED] DreamBox 800 HD Clone - Not Booting (SIM 2.01) Dream321 3 16,708 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] dream 500hd sim2 (clone) casa 5 9,102 01-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Last Post: BICHIQUE