Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800HD Sim201 Team Error
Thread Modes
Hallo,
I have a DM800HD Original and Since I have flashed I have a missing message

Sim201 Team
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-> error !
* ERR01: NO CA FOUND

It's unpossible to have Lan connection.
I have used the Optiflasher but my DM800hd isn't detected but Optiflash
I have tried as describe in tutorials but nothing
What can I do again? What is wrong ?
Thanks for helping me

You need only RS232 cable (You can not fix your box with LAN cable)
Read these Solved topics ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and this
also have a look this

Hallo,
Thanks very much.
I have had an idea. To test again the DB on my Notebook with the null modem Cable and miracle it's running.
Now the Optiflasher detects my DM800HD and so I have:

DM800HD detected
Sending Flash loader
Second Stage ok !
Boot success and ready for job success
Flashing Bootloader Phase 1.....
Finalizing Job Phase 2...Please Wait......

And the problem is there because I'm waiting waiting and waiting and never a word like ... "Done " or "Successfull"

So what can I do now ????

Regards

(12-28-2014, 08:53 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and this
also have a look this

Try to fix bootloader only ...
-Select Repair No Ca Found
-Select sim2
-Select DM800-sim2.01-ssl84b
After fix your problem then flash new sim2 image (Correct image) by using web

If problem still then try other pc win xp better ....

Hallo,
Thanks for info
I have tried DM800-sim2.01-ss84B but I have problems
My DB is a genuine original DB800HD and I have to choice A8P Genuine with SSL84 (not 84b) and it's ok
But now how i have a question.
How is it posible to switch my DB in SSL84B because the images are more frequently then SSL84
Can you help me ?

Regards

(12-29-2014, 02:00 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to fix bootloader only ...
-Select Repair No Ca Found
-Select sim2
-Select DM800-sim2.01-ssl84b
After fix your problem then flash new sim2 image (Correct image) by using web

If problem still then try other pc win xp better ....

STOP....Don't flash wrong bootloader or wrong image (You can not)

Your box Genuine then flash only original bootloader and images (ONLY)
Don't flash other bootloader or images for other Sims..

Your problem solved...
So will be Close Under SOLVED

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,347 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,789 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dm800hd sim 201 error harrydhatt 5 4,021 01-07-2015, 04:02 AM
  [SOLVED] ca error - DM800Hd PVR original mazy56 10 9,505 10-24-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: mazy56
  [Request] Sim201 team #84A ERRO1: NO CA FOUND 2cure 9 11,064 08-01-2013, 10:16 PM
  DM800HD - Multimedia error! xhevda2 2 3,205 04-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] ERROR NO CA FOUND (DM800hd se genuine) NEPZSMILER 36 35,959 10-17-2012, 07:06 PM
  [SOLVED] No CA FOUND - Dm800 sim201 balkane 3 4,737 10-04-2012, 03:21 AM
  [SOLVED] No CA Found (DM800 Sim201) donaldbb 14 24,825 08-17-2012, 05:17 PM