Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED ca error - DM800Hd PVR original
Thread Modes
problem: no CA Found :( => after trying to instal SSL84d (previous was SSL76, with Gemini510 image)

box - DM 800HD PVR original (genuine - with serial socket - null modem cable), and as I understand - with Sim 2.0.1 (from info that previous BL was SSL76 ?)

got your Optiflasher ultimate 2.0.0.9 and already donated (waiting for registration conformation !) :)

from I have been reading - as it is genuine box - I need to flash it with Optiflasher

Help meeeee ! plz :) May be also some tutorial step by step ?

Would like to go with some newer SSL un image for My DM800HD PVR - as I understand - SSL84d and OpenPLi 3.0 or 4.0 could be better options that previous SSL76+Gemini510, as those are pretty old :) Your advice for that also would be very welcome ! :)

best regards
waiting for reply :)

Are you sure your box have Sim2?
If Yes then your box clone not Genuine ...
Try to use optiflasher to fix your box...Read these topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and

Also read these topics

(10-20-2014, 04:54 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
and

Also read these topics

Yep,

I am pretty sure that it is genuine... - I remember there was some plugin for test of how genuine DM is and it passed it. I did it some 3 or 4 (may be more...) years ago when i bought it.

About Sim - I am not so sure 100%, but I read some where that you can detect what sim you have by version of bootloader.... and there was said that if you have SSL76 version, then it is 2.0.1 - I double checked the box and from outside I cant find what Sim it have for sure.... i did not look inside yet ! :)

I have got Optiflasher already and it is registred already. I will read links that you attached, but I already tried to run it - CA error - tick => it loads a flash loader but when it finishes :

second stage ok!
Boot success & ready for job Process!

I dont know what to do next to flash the image (reboot or not, what image and how etc...) I have connected only serial null cable..still, may I need to connect ethernet now? What I am doing wrong?

help :)
best regards

(10-20-2014, 05:31 PM)mazy56 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
and

Also read these topics

Yep,

I am pretty sure that it is genuine... - I remember there was some plugin for test of how genuine DM is and it passed it. I did it some 3 or 4 (may be more...) years ago when i bought it.

About Sim - I am not so sure 100%, but I read some where that you can detect what sim you have by version of bootloader.... and there was said that if you have SSL76 version, then it is 2.0.1 - I double checked the box and from outside I cant find what Sim it have for sure.... i did not look inside yet ! :)

I have got Optiflasher already and it is registred already. I will read links that you attached, but I already tried to run it - CA error - tick => it loads a flash loader but when it finishes :

second stage ok!
Boot success & ready for job Process!

I dont know what to do next to flash the image (reboot or not, what image and how etc...) I have connected only serial null cable..still, may I need to connect ethernet now? What I am doing wrong?

help :)
best regards
Hi,

looks like I solved problem - at least CA not found and put some image on my DM800HD PVR

What I did:
1. Used Optiflasher to recover CA not found error (L2 option - it put on my DM (auto) SSL84 (think b version) - get the IP 192.168.1.77
2. Made hard restart with LAN connected with My PC (cross cable) - DM started - went to firefox, put in the IP 192.168.1.77 - DM load page showed up... Then I found older version of OpenPli => 2.1 (wanted 3.0 or 4.0, but looks like they are not supported by SSL84b version - as i already crashed it one time when trying to put in 4.0 ver (was for SSL84d :()
3. Loaded new image by web interface, made reboot - and it was a live ! :) - at least while I am not crashed it again, hi,hi :)

tnx for support and reply!
best regards

Look my friend forget every things what you think ...
There is no Genuine box with CLONE Sim (Maybe the seller has sold the original device and changed the original SIM with clone) In this case your box as like as clone not original..
The important thing is (Sim) if clone sim then box accept only patched images if original sim then box accept original images...

So if you not sure what kind of sim you have then open the box and see what sim inside it .. with out know which sim you have you can not fix your box

Hi,

may be :).......

but for now - the box is a live again with OpenPLI2.1 :) tnx to Optiflasher (CA not found) and until I crash it again :) I dont matter what Sim it have inside :) as long as it works!

From the past - when I bought it (as original..) I remember that first image for sure was from DreamMultimedia official site. Cant remember what was the exact steps of patching it to go to patched images, but there was some steps at software level only.

One thing I discoverd today, hmmm.... looks like I cannot run Optiflasher Ultimate (registered) on my other computer as it is signed with Windows on first One? Is it right or is there a way to solve it (in case => first one have Win7 Ultimate, but second one - Win8.1, but looks like this is not the reason :))

1-Should be to know what sim card you have in box then you can flash correct images ...

2-Optiflasher pro key only for one pc you can not use it on two ...

ok,

my box is still a live with SSL84b+OpenPLI2.1 :),

but

today I was interested to go inside my DM800HD PVR to look what sim it has and from side I see A4P written on it.

1. The little question now, is => can I go to OpenPL4.0+SSL84d (as I see most of the image versions is for that bootloader) =>where to get those for my box ? :)

2. and if yes => what steps I need to do (I read some where that first need to put image and then without restarting put the needed bootloader in it ?)

3. What is the main differences between SSL84b and SSL84d and OpenPLI2.1 and 4.0 => is there better perfomance and choices if could go with PLI 4.0 and SSL84d

tnx
best regards

You have mixed information ...
About sim A4p the first time I hear about sim (original sim) is A2P

About Bootloader (SSL84d) this botloader for Clone sim because original bootloader use number with out words as like (SSl84) only ...

Best way upload photos to your sim from both of side...

Hi,

Ok may be I mess it up a little bit with my loaders - actually when its booting up it shows 84 without any letters :)

Sim A4P - it is hard to get it - so I took picture of what I can see without taking it a part=>

so, what do you say ? :),

best regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dm800 original Error hamidi 2 4,371 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: alex0509
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,334 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  dm800hd pvr Labbz0re 6 2,036 06-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  DM 800 HD PVR error ! saulescu 2 4,420 02-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: saulescu
  CA ERROR dm800 HD PVR Shiedje 1 5,787 08-28-2015, 10:56 PM
  [SOLVED] Help Please. i donated money. got e-star SIM v3.0 DM800HD PVR salmonhand 7 6,241 06-29-2015, 12:44 AM
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,769 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  DM800HD PVR clone sim 210 NO CA FOUND SavBanda 5 6,519 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
  Dm800hd sim 201 error harrydhatt 5 4,020 01-07-2015, 04:02 AM
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Sim201 Team Error on6dp 5 5,819 12-30-2014, 02:52 PM