Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: NO CA found error
Thread Modes
I'm never said (bootloader SSl72) this is for sim1 not for Sim2
I'm said (ssl76) or (ssl82a)
Also flash full image include bootloader not just SSlxx

Here you can find more old image
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(08-30-2014, 03:35 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

fairbird: Can I flash it with web browser and then after its finished I use booloader..and then I reboot?

I tried to flash the booloader 82 with web browser, but when I trying to push the flash button after I hve loader the file..it wont flash...nothing happens...now I'm stuck...I have only flashed image with dreamup patched version...If I boot now it will come up again with NO CA FOUND..what now?

No...You can not fix (No Ca Found) with lan cable only with Rs232

What??? No its not what I said..just read one more time fairbird..

I said I have just used DreamUP with rs232 cable to flash new image..and I got explained that I need to flash bootloader with web browser after image is completed in dreamup, but the problem is that web browser wont flash anything..it works only wth DreamUP...

Nope..it didnt work to upgrade the image or bootloader...NO sim2xxx found error came up now..

Look mate...
(No Ca Found) problem make disable LAN network...And web browser flash option need DCHP working..So if LAN network disable then you can not use web to flash any things ...Maybe you see flash progress in web moving (But without the benefit of success)...

So only one way To fix No Ca found by Rs232 cable Whether by flash bootloader or image ...

And as i said before on more my replies (Just use OPTIFLASHER) don't use dreamup or dreamup patched ...

But everytime I use OptiFlasher I dont know wich ssl version I need to choose...It doesnt matter wich version I use since after the progress it askes for my IP adress to fill inn..when I do that it comes socket error pops up..so Optiflasher doesnt help anything..it doesn even remove NO CA FOUND..it never did either...
And you also misunderstood me when I tried to tell you about the DreamUP with flashing an image. I was trying to tell you how I got explained to make it work. I used RS232 cable and ticked the network..I turn the box on and uploaded the flashloader....after that I choosed that ssl82 image like you told me too..and when flashing was done without any errors popping up...I opened web browser so I could flash the bootloader before I turn off the box...but the problem it wont flash the bootloader...or anything...so maybe you're right about it wont work with LAN flashing...but why is everyone telling me to do a booloading upgrade via browser?

Did you follow my setps (Repair [No Ca Found])? If you choose advanced mode2 then you will not need to put box ip because optiflasher use stander ip
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And you can choose any bootloader you want (jusr select Sim2>DM800-sim2-SSl82)

About upgrade bootloader with browser (Yes) you can but if the live not (No Ca Found)

Try to flash this bootloader >>> I found oldest SSl72 for Sim2

Attached Files
.rar   DM800-72-sim201.rar (Size: 166.69 KB / Downloads: 9)

can someone help me. I have same problem no card found. my question's when I get my registration key so that I can solve my and how long does it take to get. registration key number I have already donated. I would also maybe more donate if you can help.

@ahmedjubba
Please don't follow any topic...Make new topic for your problem
And this topic before ...

I've tried that image you wanted me to try, Merlin-3-dm800-04-07-ramiMAHER.nfi and it booted, but on the screen it pops up a "System Message! It says,
Hardware could not be verified.
Please contact Dream Multimedia Support.
Code 0x1800f

What does this meen?

(09-01-2014, 02:07 AM)TurkPower Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've tried that image you wanted me to try, Merlin-3-dm800-04-07-ramiMAHER.nfi and it booted, but on the screen it pops up a "System Message! It says,
Hardware could not be verified.
Please contact Dream Multimedia Support.
Code 0x1800f

What does this meen?

#UPDATE#

I have now tried different images with and without bootloader...I figured out that I cant only flash image without bootloader. I also found out that I cant use image that is more than 50mb size...dreamup gives me a error.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,351 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,181 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,797 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,768 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,795 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,786 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,656 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg
  [Request] HI Very sorry...i have no ca found error can't solve Paskalito 4 3,933 05-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Paskalito
  [Request] Error no CA Found mosquerag 3 3,249 03-22-2014, 06:44 PM
  error! look at www.dm7020.com *ERR01: NO CA FOUND arian 3 8,029 11-29-2013, 02:25 AM