Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: dream bloquee "NO CA Found "
Thread Modes
Bonsoir,
J'ai acheté une dreambox 800 HD pvr sur ebay en pensant que c''etait une originale et non un clone...J'ai donc par le biais de mon ami en tunisie installée une image pour dream originale....maintenant elle est bloquée sur "no ca found "sur le petit ecran de la dream. J'ai donc essayée de la debloquée avec dreambox NCF repair tool sim2 edition V2.0 by Yassinov.
Tout ce passe bien jusqu'a la fin mais sur l'ecran je lis error : image for wrong architecture.
impossible de reflasher avec l'image pour clone...
que dois je faire?
je suis une semi debutante dans ce domaine, alors pour les infos que vous me donnerais, soyez clair dans vos explications..
merci d'avance...

If you want HELP...
1-Use English language
2-Read this first
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hello,
I bought a dreambox 800 HD PVR on ebay thinking that it'' was an original and not a clone ... So I through my friend in tunisia installed an image for original dream .... now it is stuck on "no ca found" on the small screen of the dream. So I tried the unlocked with NCF repair tool sim2 dreambox Edition V2.0 by Yassinov.
Everything goes well until the end but I read on the screen error: wrong picture for architecture.
impossible to reflash with the image to clone ...
What should I do?
I am a semi newcomer in this field, then for the info you give me, be clear in your explanation ..
thank you in advance ...

I think your box not Genuine...
On LCD panel what you see?
No Ca found and what? did see sim2.01 or another things?

And if you can open box and see what smart card you have? this is important part?

Hi,
dream box 800 hd pvr sim 2.01
I use NCF sim 2 and I doesn't have the message error, and now my dream start the booting , but it's one hour, and she is block in the same place ?
Thanks for your reponse

I have one address ip 192.168.1.77 serial mode in my display
Impossible flash...
what can I do?

so your box as i said not Genuine it is CLONE (Sim2.01)
Must be only flash patched images for sim2 or original image
here you can find all images for your sim
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And read those topic to fix your box...
and

P.s:Must be you have Rs232 cable to fix your box not Lan cable

Hi,
I do what you say, but in the end of process with dream box optiflasher, I read wrong architecture...
or with another image, the program doesn't finalized installation.
I don't know what can I do ...
I test 3 image differents...

Please take photo from your front box and but it here...

Hi,
I test different image for ssl 84 d .....same problem...thank you for your help Y16

Attached Files
.rar   DSC03184.rar (Size: 3.29 MB / Downloads: 23)

after flash, I read in the optiflasher this message (see photo)

Attached Files
.rar   DSC03185.rar (Size: 3.18 MB / Downloads: 11)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dream Multimedia error perregistrazionitemporanee 8 7,026 05-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [Request] dream multimedia error no ca found dreambox 800 PVR CLONE samikbich 2 7,296 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM
  [SOLVED] Dream 800 HD PVR NO CA FOUND (sim 2.01) dreamphil 8 10,042 08-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Rainbow Dream box no ca found help (DM800se-Ferrari Sim) akhan 30 29,469 06-26-2012, 04:17 PM