Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: OptiFlasher doesn't work
Thread Modes
My box is a DM800SE
SIM: A8P (works like it was a genuine box, but it is a clone)
Display of the box shows: "no CA found"
I wish WRITE IMAGE / Restore backup mode.
Loader LD2 (genuine), COM4 used without LAN wire.
Image: newnigma2-release-dm800se-v3.3.nfi
Until step 8 works normally, like tutorial writing.
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: newnigma2-release-dm800se-v3.3.nfi
FSize: 45622432 bytes

And than nothing more. The "Do Job" button is black again.
I only can start it new.
Have somebody an idea?
THX

(11-05-2013, 01:16 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For DM800se & DM500hd you cannot process Flash operation using the USB to Uart Port only , Lan RJ45 + Mini usb cable is necessary

Okay, I tried it several times with both cables. LAN and USB/miniUSB
It happends the same. Diverse settings, LD1-LD2, normal and advanced mode. Always : "no CA found" on the black display....
The job "Repair [no CA found]" also doesn't work, probably because I don't know what kind of SIM should I chose from the list. It is an A8P SIM, not a 2.10 or 2.01

(11-05-2013, 07:39 PM)Kalle08-15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-05-2013, 01:16 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For DM800se & DM500hd you cannot process Flash operation using the USB to Uart Port only , Lan RJ45 + Mini usb cable is necessary

Okay, I tried it several times with both cables. LAN and USB/miniUSB
It happends the same. Diverse settings, LD1-LD2, normal and advanced mode. Always : "no CA found" on the black display....
The job "Repair [no CA found]" also doesn't work, probably because I don't know what kind of SIM should I chose from the list. It is an A8P SIM, not a 2.10 or 2.01
When I try to repair "No ca found" after "Do job" comes a window: "Enter IP shown ON ***STOP-MODE***
And There is no IP, only "Err1: no CA found" What should I write in?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] DM800HD (sim2) doesn`t recognize anything. my-sat 8 6,733 11-13-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: fairbird
Icon8 [SOLVED] Can't get bootloader to work (DM800Hse genuine) dddm 11 9,409 06-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Last Post: fairbird