InfoServ

Full Version: OptiFlasher doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My box is a DM800SE
SIM: A8P (works like it was a genuine box, but it is a clone)
Display of the box shows: "no CA found"
I wish WRITE IMAGE / Restore backup mode.
Loader LD2 (genuine), COM4 used without LAN wire.
Image: newnigma2-release-dm800se-v3.3.nfi
Until step 8 works normally, like tutorial writing.
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: newnigma2-release-dm800se-v3.3.nfi
FSize: 45622432 bytes

And than nothing more. The "Do Job" button is black again.
I only can start it new.
Have somebody an idea?
THX
(11-05-2013, 01:16 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For DM800se & DM500hd you cannot process Flash operation using the USB to Uart Port only , Lan RJ45 + Mini usb cable is necessary

Okay, I tried it several times with both cables. LAN and USB/miniUSB
It happends the same. Diverse settings, LD1-LD2, normal and advanced mode. Always : "no CA found" on the black display....
The job "Repair [no CA found]" also doesn't work, probably because I don't know what kind of SIM should I chose from the list. It is an A8P SIM, not a 2.10 or 2.01

(11-05-2013, 07:39 PM)Kalle08-15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-05-2013, 01:16 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For DM800se & DM500hd you cannot process Flash operation using the USB to Uart Port only , Lan RJ45 + Mini usb cable is necessary

Okay, I tried it several times with both cables. LAN and USB/miniUSB
It happends the same. Diverse settings, LD1-LD2, normal and advanced mode. Always : "no CA found" on the black display....
The job "Repair [no CA found]" also doesn't work, probably because I don't know what kind of SIM should I chose from the list. It is an A8P SIM, not a 2.10 or 2.01
When I try to repair "No ca found" after "Do job" comes a window: "Enter IP shown ON ***STOP-MODE***
And There is no IP, only "Err1: no CA found" What should I write in?