Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Title: NFC hangs on "Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait..."
Thread Modes
tried that too, don't work...

You Tried without sim?
So You have connection problem..
Maybe from:
-Cables (mini & lan)
-Pc
-DM Box

On post #11 there is situation without SIM...

I think image can't flash without SIM.

how do you know that I have connection problems? i try diferent cables and PC-s...

but my dreambox get authorization ID every time in optiflasher, as you can see in my screenshots..

I'm starting to doubt that it is a hardware problem, bad NAND chip... :/

i have the same problem.

it is not possible for me to have an authorization ID :-(

my ip adresses are all with 192.168.0.x and not 192.168.1.x, could this be the reason ?

Thx

I replaced NAND chip as I suspected it was the cause of this madness, but everything is the same with new NAND. I tried several different images with both crossover cable and usb serial but with no luck. It just hangs on Finalizing usually on older images. On newer images it spits an error like INVALID
IMAGE or WRONG ARCHITECTURE. Web interface flash still returns
too much data (or bad sectors) in partition 3 (end: 04000000, pos: 04000000)

Should I try any particular image or bootloader or try something new?

It ok Now...
Your box have some bad sectors....
Follow this tutorial and flash image..
(Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery")
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Or this one
Flash image or bootloader with Recoverd bad sectors by

No luck, I tried virtually every option in OptiFlasher and always ends with the same result. This is for OpenPLi 2.1. Some images just hang..

[Image: gA3ZTKc.png]

I found an image for 800SE using NFI-DC and downloaded it from dreamoem, since I don't have licence for NFIDC. And same thing happens:
[Image: qgEo0Lq.png]
Also I tried with older image which worked in the past and it hangs on Finalizing and progress bar up there where it says "flashing" is moving with lag. It moves every two seconds or so. From time to time I can see Optiflasher in task manager using 0.3%-0.4% CPU.
[Image: VX2jxLA.png]

Should I try with 800HD image? I really cannot believe this is happening and I cannot find the cause of this! I even replaced NAND chip. I just found out that my cable may not be crossover. But nonetheless network works and I can upload image as you can see, so I don't suppose this would be a problem? Can we debug this somehow?

Are you sure your box 800se not 800HD PVR ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM800HD se - Optiflasher and NFC tool don't help "No CA FOUND" pe6pe 4 8,942 08-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] FIXED NCF stuck in phase2/ DB begin screen Flipper 1 2,860 03-28-2013, 03:24 AM
  Phase 2 wait wait condor1 6 3,835 02-02-2013, 12:54 AM
  [SOLVED] NCF Repair Tool stucks on Job Phase 2 tumakha 7 17,058 06-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: tumakha
  [SOLVED] reparation nfc ok, mais retour a erro1 au redemarrage hobbit41 3 7,419 02-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: hobbit41