Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused. Why?
Thread Modes
App: Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro [Enigma2]

I have not been succesful in connecting to my Sunray DM800 HD se (Sim2.10, ssl#84b, D6 revision) via the http option.

Do I need to connect a LAN cable between my PC and DMbox... or is it OK to leave the box connected via my router? I do get a DHCP IP addy (192.168.1.1xx) on the box OK. I tried a few images so far (PLi 2.1 and now Newnigma2 3.3.2) and was always able to get to the web flash page by holding the front power button down while flicking the main power button in back to ON. Since Newnigma2, I cannot get to the web flash like this... nor using the mini-flashup button on the back to boot. The web interface works fine when fully booted in operational mode.

Also.... I constantly get the error SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download? every time I start the program. I answer yes and it appears to download, only to error out like this again. I have manually downloaded, extracted, and placed the SSL-BT.rar in the DIR I have the Optiflasher .exe in. I also created a SSL-BT subDIR and manually unrar'ed the SSLxx.nfi files there as well for thoroughness... still the error?

Optiflasher error msg:

Socket Error # 10061
Connection refused.

Thank you for a phenomenal program..... and any assistance you can provide concerning the above.
Cheers!
Brazen

The
Socket Error # 10061
Connection refused.
means you have connection problem...maybe from pc maybe from lan or mini usb cable or maybe you have stock in box...So try this:
1-open opriflasher
2-click to advanced and select loader (LD1 for sim2)
3-select Rest bios factory settings
4-Do job
and leave optiflasher to finish and restart box...
then try to flash any image again

(10-01-2013, 07:43 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The
Socket Error # 10061
Connection refused.
means you have connection problem...maybe from pc maybe from lan or mini usb cable or maybe you have stock in box...So try this:
1-open opriflasher
2-click to advanced and select loader (LD1 for sim2)
3-select Rest bios factory settings
4-Do job
and leave optiflasher to finish and restart box...
then try to flash any image again

Thank you fairbird for the speedy reply! For my box (clone), is the ssl11.nfi included in the elusive SSL-BT.rar file the correct #84b ? My box is working ok..... except for the ability to flash thru a web browser like I was able to do before, and the inability to connect via http access from Optiflasher when booted in flash mode (either mini flashup button or holding front power button while booting) I basically used Optiflasher via Serial/USB via the mini USB port on box, to reset to factory, then I used your ssl11.nfi, the Newnigma2 release I had prior. <-- that's when things changed... right after I successfully flashed this image via the "failed boot" page in Firefox.

On the other note, what do you think could be causing the SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download? error message every time I start Optiflasher? I copied all files to the SSL-BT directory and still no go. If I accept the download, it appears to d/l but nothing other than the SSL-BT subdirectory exists... empty. hence why I forced things manually but still no go.

Thanks again.... I did search and search here.... believe it or not only 1-2 posts came up searching using "ssl-bt" as the keyword.

Cheers!

Try to flash bootloader (ssl84b) direct by optiflasher:
1-download from attach SSl84b for DM800se
2-use (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan) method from this link
and select write bootloader / update

Then see what will be happen

Attached Files
.rar   sim2_800SE_SSL84B.rar (Size: 181.11 KB / Downloads: 61)

(10-01-2013, 11:24 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to flash bootloader (ssl84b) direct by optiflasher:
1-download from attach SSl84b for DM800se
2-use (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan) method from this link
and select write bootloader / update

Then see what will be happen

I'll give that a go and report back with my results. So the ssl11.nfi included in Optiflasher/SLL-BT.rar is the correct boot loader for my Sunray clone DM800se then? That's what I used but I may have followed the incorrect order of things before:
1: reset to factory defaults
2: wrote Newnigma2 3-3-2 nfi
3: used ssl11.nfi from Optiflasher and wrote boot loader.

Also.... by doing so, will I have to reflash the main *.nfi (currently Newnigma2 3.3.2) again to get the box running... or will this just reset the boot loader w/o affecting the main firmware? I can never remember... do you flash image first, then bootloader, or visa-versa? ;)

thanks again bro!
be back in a few....
Brazen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error: Socket Error # 10060 Blackface 1 4,090 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Blackface
  Socket Error #0 Pakorro 2 4,699 04-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Socket Error Problem cloneme 0 2,976 12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Last Post: cloneme
  Socket Error # 10060 message gavgood 2 13,667 10-06-2012, 05:17 PM