Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Socket Error # 10060 message
Thread Modes
Please someone help.
I am fairly new to all this and need to reflash my dreambox dm800SE...when i try using the optiflasher i get to the point where it says "Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!"..but after this once i have entered the ip address showing on the dreambox screen I get this message - "Error: Socket Error # 10060.
Connection timed out."

Can someone please tell me what the problem is ????

Thanks

(10-06-2012, 10:59 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.OptiFlasher work with default network ip adress : 192.168.1.77
if your Modem have diffrent domaine then you need to make crossover cable
directly from PC to box and apply the next settings as example with your Pc network card:

Thanks for your reply - but I do not understand what to do !!!!

How do I make a crossover cable ? How do I apply next settings ?

Sorry for my ignorance

here picture shown how to change ip address in pc..

Then open optiflash and flash image after finish go remove that ip what you put it to get lan normal..
And here how to use optiflasher..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error: Socket Error # 10060 Blackface 1 4,079 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Blackface
  [Request] Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused. Why? Brazen 4 7,897 10-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Brazen
  Socket Error #0 Pakorro 2 4,670 04-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Socket Error Problem cloneme 0 2,957 12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Last Post: cloneme
  [SOLVED] Socket Error mehmet74 1 8,186 12-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Last Post: mehmet74