Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response!
Thread Modes
Exclamation 
Hi all

I have a big problem with my DM 800HD clone!

I have googled me death and i dont found how i can fix this!

A friend of mine gave me his DM 800 HD PVR clone given to try to repair!

He has changed a bit over web interface and probably a false Bootloeder & loaded image on it!

I despair! 've Almost tried everything and so far unsuccessfully!

Information on DM:

DM800HD PVR clone
Sim 2.01 (it may be a different sim?) But when i open my DM This Sim is on DM : [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.])

What exactly I do not know (ssl84b, ssl82, ssl84, ssl75) and by the way do not understand the differences too! lol

So my approach:

-Can not establish a Web connection.
-With Patched DreamUP he finds the box, but can not flash it! Also tried with Enforcer's nothing.
NCF Sim2 v2.5 tried: DM800HD Detected! Wrong boot response! All versions tried (ssl84b, ssl82, ssl84, ssl75)
Opti Flasher SIM2 v2.5: DM800HD Detected! Wrong boot response!
Also I have tried secotr recovery.

There always comes the message: Wrong boot response!

And on the DM: NO ca found! lookt atwww.dm7020.com

My guess: the sim is faulty.

If anyone can help me I am very happy

Thank you

p.s. My english is bad sorry Guys!

Best regards

Follow this link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And choose Sim2.01/Sim210 then DM800-ssl84b

Did it get there! THANK YOU! woot

The problem: To flash I still never use this cable: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

together with: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

When the DM 500 C always went without problems. So I thought to the cable can not lie. But now I have a null modem cable D-Sub Sock. / Sock. concerned and used, behold THE CONNECTION come about! Juhu

thx

DM800Hd need good null cable not as like DM500s or c
So:
1-Try another null cable
2-Try another pc (win xp better)

If read another topics you will find most of the problems from connection (Cable or pc)

Closed Not Followed ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  suck on optiflash error mb1558 5 4,790 03-31-2015, 12:37 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Clone Sim 2.01- No CA Found + Wrong boot response type SolidCactus 3 4,552 04-13-2013, 09:14 PM
  no ca found--wrong boot response please help mosul 9 5,992 03-13-2013, 01:16 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Clone Sim 2.01 - No CA Found + Wrong response type taqqin 3 4,771 10-09-2012, 06:57 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Clone Sim 2.10 - No CA Found + Wrong response type kingkad 5 18,219 06-03-2012, 08:36 PM
  [SOLVED] dm800 original: Wrong Boot Response! dimcher 4 13,764 02-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Nuffer