InfoServ
no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! (/showthread.php?tid=1735)

no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! - agaamir - 05-29-2013

Hi all

I have a big problem with my DM 800HD clone!

I have googled me death and i dont found how i can fix this!

A friend of mine gave me his DM 800 HD PVR clone given to try to repair!

He has changed a bit over web interface and probably a false Bootloeder & loaded image on it!

I despair! 've Almost tried everything and so far unsuccessfully!

Information on DM:

DM800HD PVR clone
Sim 2.01 (it may be a different sim?) But when i open my DM This Sim is on DM : [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.])

What exactly I do not know (ssl84b, ssl82, ssl84, ssl75) and by the way do not understand the differences too! lol

So my approach:

-Can not establish a Web connection.
-With Patched DreamUP he finds the box, but can not flash it! Also tried with Enforcer's nothing.
NCF Sim2 v2.5 tried: DM800HD Detected! Wrong boot response! All versions tried (ssl84b, ssl82, ssl84, ssl75)
Opti Flasher SIM2 v2.5: DM800HD Detected! Wrong boot response!
Also I have tried secotr recovery.

There always comes the message: Wrong boot response!

And on the DM: NO ca found! lookt atwww.dm7020.com

My guess: the sim is faulty.

If anyone can help me I am very happy

Thank you

p.s. My english is bad sorry Guys!

Best regards

RE: no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! - fairbird - 05-30-2013

Follow this link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And choose Sim2.01/Sim210 then DM800-ssl84b

RE: no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! - agaamir - 05-30-2013

Did it get there! THANK YOU! woot

The problem: To flash I still never use this cable: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

together with: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

When the DM 500 C always went without problems. So I thought to the cable can not lie. But now I have a null modem cable D-Sub Sock. / Sock. concerned and used, behold THE CONNECTION come about! Juhu

thx

RE: no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! - fairbird - 05-30-2013

DM800Hd need good null cable not as like DM500s or c
So:
1-Try another null cable
2-Try another pc (win xp better)

If read another topics you will find most of the problems from connection (Cable or pc)

RE: no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! - fairbird - 08-01-2013

Closed Not Followed ...