Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request Does not boot after wrong ssl reflash
Thread Modes
Hellow everybody!

My hardware is

-DM800HD
-Genuine
-SIM - Do not know how to detect - SIM looking normal but sim holder fixed with drop of black ink.

Recently I flashed secondstage-84b.nfi by mistake by not clearly understanding the clone risk and problems. It seems I got my genuine box flashed with clone image. I doing that to flash latest OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20130428 first, got error about incompatible image and do my final mistake with reflashing the SS loader.

When I start latest Optiflasher application there is nothing shown on screen but process listed in precess list.

I tried some old versions Optiflasher 1.06 is ok but I stuck on IP: 192.168.1.77 does not even ping, tcpdump does not show any traffic to DHCP router.

The problem that I cannot figure out what SIM version I have but I'm sure it's original I bought it in 2009 loader was #74 see below. SIM looking like normal but sim holder fixed with drop of black ink. What loader should I try to recover my box? What is the most recent version safe to flash to acieve latest PLI image (or other)? Please help me. Thank you in advance!

===================================
Additional Information
Product Name DM800
Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #74, built 20090820
Flash Size 64 MB
Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) 2009/07/13
mID 13
Serial Number 80719
MAC Address 00:09:34:29:4e:4b
Printed Serial Number 971313010080719

(If you sure your box is Genuine and have Dream Multimedia sim)
So From here Follow:
(1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.) method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Flash new original image not patched one for clone..
You Need to Loader (LD2) for Genuine box but this feature not free for Genuine box should be make donation and get pro key .. or use Dreamup 1.3.3.9 and should be flash image with Null modem cable..

Thank you for reply! But I still have questions:

- How to identify SIM version
- How to figure out what maximum SS loader version is supported by my box
- What version of original image do I need (please point me some resources)
- Is it possible to flash latest PLI image so far

I'm sure my box is Genuine as I remember I was passing authentication procedure at Dream Multimedia in 2009. May it not be a truth?

Donation is not be a problem at all but I'm not sure this helps. Because I tried to use Dreamup 1.3.3.9 without success. It simply stops at "waiting for acknoledge" message while flashing image taken from Dream Multimedia site with Null modem cable. I tried with old Dreamup 1.3.3.6 which stops at "no CA found" message.

I have problem when I start latest Optiflasher application: there is nothing shown on screen but process listed in precess list. Could it be antiirus problem?

All your questions depend on SIM Card (If you know which sim card in box then you can know which images and bootloader you need)
To know which sim you have, open box and remove sim then see which one you have...If you can not remove it then try to flash different bootloader (SSl For Clone and SSl For original box) and see which one the box accepted ...

Sorry about my post .

I have the same problem .

DM800SE Genui sim A8P ..

I have donate opti and have mode LD2 .

How to fix NO CA FOund ?

Can you show me direct with boot loader or what exactly do ? to fix this ?

In options NO CA FOUND FIX > i dont have SIM A8P there is ionly SIM 2.10 or older

(05-02-2013, 12:26 PM)dzieju Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(04-30-2013, 01:24 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To know which sim you have, open box and remove sim then see which one you have...

I did. The marking looks like H2P, A2P or A8P. Attached the image. Please help to identify my SIM. Do I have to donate to recover my box?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Give photo to another side from sim

Here the both sides in better quality

Seems Multimedia sim (original) or at least (A8P) same as original...
First download Bootloader for Genuine box (SSl84) from here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Second Follow this link...
1-Do (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.) method
2-Select Loader (LD2) For Genuine box (this option not free, only if you make donation and get pro key)
3-select Advanced mode 2
4-select Write bootloader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! khalidinio 7 10,156 12-31-2015, 03:39 PM
Last Post: simeon76
  Piece of information on ssl-bt kangolito 0 2,128 04-26-2015, 06:46 PM
Last Post: kangolito
  [Request] SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download? Brazen 1 7,116 10-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Last Post: fairbird
Icon11 [SOLVED] Optiflash extraction with SSL-BT Nacla 1 6,356 12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Last Post: fairbird