Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download?
Thread Modes
Better response on post SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download?No matter how I install the latest OptiFlasher, I get this error message every time I open the app.

SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download?

I've searched hi-n-lo and the only thing I found was Yassinov's suggestion to another member here, to d/l and unpack the contents of SSL-BT.rar to a SSL-BT subdirectory where the main application's .exe is located. Still the error message!

I've tried unpacking all the sslxx.nfi files both in the subdir above and also in the root dir of Optiflasher's .exe and nothing. I even tried placing the Optiflasher.exe in the SSL-BT subdirectory and still nada.

Also, when I choose "YES" to the app's question: "do you want to download?", it appears to d/l but I see nothing but an empty SSL-BT subdirectory in Optiflasher's directory. (hence why I had to manually d/l the .rar and unpack it manually as well)

Thanks in advance!
Brazen
Quote:Also.... I constantly get the error SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download? every time I start the program. I answer yes and it appears to download, only to error out like this again. I have manually downloaded, extracted, and placed the SSL-BT.rar in the DIR I have the Optiflasher .exe in. I also created a SSL-BT subDIR and manually unrar'ed the SSLxx.nfi files there as well for thoroughness... still the error?

@Brazen
mate, Why you make new topic should be continue in same topic..here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
any way i will close then topic...and follow this one

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Piece of information on ssl-bt kangolito 0 2,125 04-26-2015, 06:46 PM
Last Post: kangolito
  [Request] Does not boot after wrong ssl reflash redcorex 16 18,406 08-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Last Post: fairbird
Icon11 [SOLVED] Optiflash extraction with SSL-BT Nacla 1 6,354 12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Last Post: fairbird