Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Clone oer Genuine
Thread Modes
Yes, Should be use mini usb+Lan CABLES to fix your problem..
As Yassinov said:
DM800+8000 (Use it null modem cable-RS232) you can use only nul cable without RG45
DM800se+500HD (use it mini usb cable) So you can not use it alone should by both cable together .

Hi All,
I have make like say and I have problem with LAN.
I tryed only Genuine, LD2, ssl84 and 84b
After fixing of NO CA I should give the IP who is showed on "Stop mode"
Where is stop mode in DM500HD?

All LED`s of LAN stay dark
My LAN cable is OK on 100%, Firewall on Norton Securyty is off.
I try with 192.168.1.77 and nothing. My home net is working in 192.168.1.xxx
After pressing the power button on my DM500HD i can see the green LED ist lighting and the yelow LED pulse.

All this time I have status: disconnected

Next, I have router with Tomato-Software. I can`t see my DM500HD in list of device.

So, how I can fix the problem with my LAN? Any sugestion`s?
see also atachement, please see also my first post - sim not original...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

with crossover cable it see also not good. Only if i choice ferrari option, my Dream try to ask/receive for any IP. LED on Dream is lighting good.

In my settings in PC i have DHCP and auto configuration`s.

maybe the problem is in the settings, please see atachement. All ferrari have the same IP and mask of subnet. I thing, the mask of sub is wrong. please check it. And the IP addresse....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)