Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Clone oer Genuine
Thread Modes
I have a NO CA problem. Before I make something with Optiflasher, please somebody tell me: is my DM500HD a Clone? I see SSL 84. Is SIM 2.10 correct?

See Attachment, Fotos as PDF and the Log from Hyperterminal as .txt

Attached Files
.pdf   dm500hd.PDF (Size: 434.63 KB / Downloads: 8)
.txt   HT DM500HD.txt (Size: 2.24 KB / Downloads: 4)

Your sim not multimedia (original) it is looks like sim1 T3 with old bootloader (ssl72 or ssl76)

Sim multimedia (original)

Sim2.01

Thank You.
SIM1 in DM500HD, its work? so what should I do? From hyperterminal you can read:
FIRST STAGE 1.0/400 {BO23456}
2ND STAGE OK, build #84 (2011-09-01)

I have the card-reader Phoenix, all cables, osciloscope, multimeter, Optiflasher Pro registred and more...Y08

In awaiting you answer I try any option's of Optiflasher, first I try with baudrate 57600, ssl84

where does the no ca message appear???

(04-03-2013, 10:02 AM)frank087234 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.where does the no ca message appear???

see attachment txt file in my first post, at the end
the dream is hanging after 2 stage
I must press the power button on the front panel.

As your picture attached shown, it was sim1 T3 and this is stranger to me also ...
The sim type of Sim2 and Ferrari are different not as your sim..

About how to fixed.. Try with optiflasher ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
(1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.) method
-Select loader (LD1)
-Select Repair [No Ca Found]
-choose DM500-Sim2.01-ssl84b
And see What will happen?

HI
every times I have:
"please be sure that RG45 is connected" but I choise RS232 only...

Next, I try any ssl's with any all will be correctly installed
I have answer:
"Second stage OK
Boot success and read for job progress"

One time had ask me for IP...

This is my first Dream, so thank you for you help Y01

I don't got it...Did you solved your problem or not?

(04-03-2013, 06:57 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't got it...Did you solved your problem or not?

no, because I check after this via Hyperterminal, and everytimes I have NO CA, same like in atachement.

Next; I select "without LAN", so why is comming responde from Optiflasher "please be sure that RG45 is connected"

I have DM500HD, so must I have LAN, or not?

in my Optiflasher Pro E2 2.0.0.4 I not have option for
-choose DM500-Sim2.01-ssl84b
only
DM800-sim2.01-ssl84b