Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: no ca found--wrong boot response please help
Thread Modes
hi

i had dreambox 800 hd with no ca found
i mange to get the boot which is 82 from hyperterminal
i open the box and the sim is 201
i tried optiflasher and NCF repair tool and i get
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD Detected !
Wrong Boot Response!

please help me

note: i also tried patched dream up

note : i tried sector recover same
DM800HD Detected !
Wrong Boot Response

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Read this topic and Follow "Fix Bad Sector "Null modem cable only without Network lan"
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
1-select com (If doesn't connect try to change Baudrate between 57600 & 115200)
2-select Loader [LD1] For sim2
3-click settings and choose "sectors recover"
4-select [Repair No Ca Found] and choose DM800-sim2.01-ssl84b
5-click "Do job" and turn on power to box then wait to connect with box and repair the problem.

Same problem

Please more explain, Does optiflasher flashed image succeed and shown to you finished with "recovered sectors"?

: i tried sector recover
DM800HD Detected !
Wrong Boot Response

Don't forget to select Loader LD1 for sim2 and choose right bootloader for your sim

I did all of that it always give that wrong boot response

Then i think...one from two..
1-Your sim is not sim2.01 (make sure about sim)
2-Sim not in Correct place (open box remove sim return it back and make sure in correct place)

thanks for your response
Still dead
I return the box to the shop

So Closed Thread...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation no ca found & and in Optiflash : Wrong Boot Response! agaamir 4 5,804 08-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Clone Sim 2.01- No CA Found + Wrong boot response type SolidCactus 3 4,550 04-13-2013, 09:14 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Clone Sim 2.01 - No CA Found + Wrong response type taqqin 3 4,769 10-09-2012, 06:57 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Clone Sim 2.10 - No CA Found + Wrong response type kingkad 5 18,199 06-03-2012, 08:36 PM
  [SOLVED] dm800 original: Wrong Boot Response! dimcher 4 13,761 02-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Nuffer