Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED dream multimedia error!!!
Thread Modes
Hi all!
I have a dreambox 800 clone with dream multimedia message display error.

- Dreambox 800
- Clone
- Sim 2.10
- Second stage boot # 59
- Dream Multimedia Error

When I try to retrieve the program optiflasher be stalled at the end of the process. This is what the program tells me:
DM800HD Detected!
Dreambox Detected ... Ok!
Sending Flash Loader ...
Second Stage OK!
Ready For Success Boot & Process Job!
Name: Nemesis2.4-DM800HD-SVN (101r1)-ramiMAHER.nfi
Fsize: 51805840 bytes
Authorization ID: 76792197
Flashing Phase1 IMAGE ...
Finalizing Job Phase2 ... Please Wait ...

What I can do?
I hope your message.
Thanks

When I connect the dreambox 800 per hyperterminal tells me this message:

© 2007,2008 Dream Multimedia GmbH. All rights reserved.
Dreambox DM800
FIRST STAGE 1.00 {BO2iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii3}
Second stage loader wasn't found. Don't panic - it's not a (real) problem.
You don't need to repair your Dreambox. It just means that the flashrom with
the graphical menu was erased. You can restore this with a tool like DreamUp
with serial access.
RESCUE{012}
MICRO2ND OK, build #56 (20080115)

Yassinov, I have cleaned the sim and I have the same error. I tried with another sim and the same thing happens.

-Try to flash old bootloader as like 70 or 72 until 76..by using "3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method then select write bootloader and flash your box..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
P.s: choose com and loader (LD1 For Sim2)

Problem solved! In this case, the flash memory is damaged, could suffer excessive current and burn.
I unsoldered the flash damaged and prepare the area for soldering the new component.
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Here is the plate clean with the prepared area to weld the new flash.

Then the new flash welded plate.

And finally dreambox 800 with multimedia dream bug problem booting perfectly.

I want to thank the friends who have helped me, especially Yassinov.
A greeting to all.Y02

closed Under solved

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dream multimedia error ahmed basher 3 3,916 09-23-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Toysoft
  Error: Socket Error # 10060 Blackface 1 4,092 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Blackface
  DM800 (sim2.01) Dream Multimedia error cloneme 9 13,916 12-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  [Request] DREAM MULTIMEDIA --> ERRROR! sami_b 2 4,241 11-13-2012, 03:54 AM
  Dream multimedia error again balkane 2 5,529 07-08-2012, 02:38 AM
  [Request] dream multimedia -> error (DM800-Sim 201) dathai60 2 5,478 06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800 sim 2.01 DREAM MULTIMEDIA ->>>ERROR!! scottyboyz 3 26,744 06-14-2012, 02:25 AM