InfoServ

Full Version: dream multimedia error!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!
I have a dreambox 800 clone with dream multimedia message display error.

- Dreambox 800
- Clone
- Sim 2.10
- Second stage boot # 59
- Dream Multimedia Error

When I try to retrieve the program optiflasher be stalled at the end of the process. This is what the program tells me:
DM800HD Detected!
Dreambox Detected ... Ok!
Sending Flash Loader ...
Second Stage OK!
Ready For Success Boot & Process Job!
Name: Nemesis2.4-DM800HD-SVN (101r1)-ramiMAHER.nfi
Fsize: 51805840 bytes
Authorization ID: 76792197
Flashing Phase1 IMAGE ...
Finalizing Job Phase2 ... Please Wait ...

What I can do?
I hope your message.
Thanks
When I connect the dreambox 800 per hyperterminal tells me this message:

© 2007,2008 Dream Multimedia GmbH. All rights reserved.
Dreambox DM800
FIRST STAGE 1.00 {BO2iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii3}
Second stage loader wasn't found. Don't panic - it's not a (real) problem.
You don't need to repair your Dreambox. It just means that the flashrom with
the graphical menu was erased. You can restore this with a tool like DreamUp
with serial access.
RESCUE{012}
MICRO2ND OK, build #56 (20080115)

Yassinov, I have cleaned the sim and I have the same error. I tried with another sim and the same thing happens.
-Try to flash old bootloader as like 70 or 72 until 76..by using "3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method then select write bootloader and flash your box..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
P.s: choose com and loader (LD1 For Sim2)
Problem solved! In this case, the flash memory is damaged, could suffer excessive current and burn.
I unsoldered the flash damaged and prepare the area for soldering the new component.
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Here is the plate clean with the prepared area to weld the new flash.

Then the new flash welded plate.

And finally dreambox 800 with multimedia dream bug problem booting perfectly.

I want to thank the friends who have helped me, especially Yassinov.
A greeting to all.Y02
closed Under solved