Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM800 (sim2.01) Dream Multimedia error
Thread Modes
I have a DM00HD sim2.01 with bootloader ssl84b and installed image release-dm800hd-3-2-4-sim2-ssl8ab-Benkurd I installed both successfully using optiflasher Pro v2.0.0.3. However when I start box I get Dream Multimedia error error. If the box was sucessful how come the error?
l

Many reasons about "Dream Multimedia error"
1-Sim corrupted...
2-Sim moved from correct place..
3-Sim have some dust..
4-Some times if flash wrong bootloader or wrong image..
5-Box have bad sectors..
So...
Try to select Repair "No Ca Found" option and select your bootloader for sim by using optiflasher and "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method ...then
see your box boot again or not..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
If not open box and remove sim, clean it, replace it ..

(12-13-2012, 06:07 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank you for your reply, I have tried Repair "No CA found" and nothing found then pulled my simcard out and cleaned it, it is white with gold sticker with Dream sim 201 inside. I think now I might have pushed it in too far when replacing it Bugger I will have to pull it apart again..

(12-13-2012, 07:04 AM)cloneme Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank you for your reply, I have tried Repair "No CA found" and nothing found then pulled my simcard out and cleaned it, it is white with gold sticker with Dream sim 201 inside. I think now I might have pushed it in too far when replacing it Bugger I will have to pull it apart again..
I pulled my box apart cleaned up the sim and then tried loading bootloader ssl84b did that ok and then tried loading a different image DM 800 HD 3-2-4-sim2-ssl8ab by Benkurd it loaded up to 100% then said waiting to finalise but afte a few an hour it still hadn't finished so unpligged it. What would cause it not to finish?

Yes...In last step for finalization if you use cable only will take more times, So don't unplug power cable never. Let optiflasher finish completely ...
Or Just for testing and confirm try also "SUNRAY-FlashUP" and use only cable with out Lan network..

(12-15-2012, 04:15 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes...In last step for finalization if you use cable only will take more times, So don't unplug power cable never. Let optiflasher finish completely ...
Or Just for testing and confirm try also "SUNRAY-FlashUP" and use only cable with out Lan network..

Thanks for the info I will give it a try anf let you know how I go.

Many thanks.

(12-15-2012, 06:16 AM)cloneme Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-15-2012, 04:15 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes...In last step for finalization if you use cable only will take more times, So don't unplug power cable never. Let optiflasher finish completely ...

Thanks for the info I will give it a try anf let you know how I go.

Many thanks.
Well started all over again, I did a Repair "No Ca Found" option it was ok although DM800HD was not listed I used DM800. I tried the recovery method as well and it as clean. I loaded the DM800 ssl84b successfully then loaded my image and it was successfull. Rebooted and get Mulitiedia error.
Now the only thing I can think of if there is a difference between DM800 and DM800 HD bootloaders because Optiflasher dosen't have DM800 HD listed.

It is one type box not two, and it is DM800HD..if your issue stall and not fixed then your sim was corrupted, if can to test it in anther box or anther sim in your box...

(12-17-2012, 04:44 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is one type box not two, and it is DM800HD..if your issue stall and not fixed then your sim was corrupted, if can to test it in anther box or anther sim in your box...
Well I pulled my chip out again made sure it was clean and set in the right place over the contacts assembled box and using Optiflasher ran the ca error prog. got succssefull. Ran the repair sectors prog and that return ok. So loaded bootloader ssl84b and that was ok. Then ran the image prog. and loaded BlackHole-1-7-3- Kamelamine.nfi and it was successfull so when I rebooted I get the multimedia error. I can't see how the chip is corruptd if it all loads correctly. Anyhow I have ordered a new sim 2.1 from China.
Hope that worrks.

You can flash any things you want bootloader or image even sim corrupted >>> the Sim is only make bootloader connecting with motherboard >>>
So you ordered new sim ...in this case
Thread closed ...Sorry mate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dream multimedia error ahmed basher 3 3,917 09-23-2016, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Toysoft
  Error: Socket Error # 10060 Blackface 1 4,094 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Blackface
  [SOLVED] dream multimedia error!!! mantis 4 13,419 03-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] error conect to dm800 hd pvr boby_geng 3 9,610 03-05-2013, 08:22 PM
  [Request] DREAM MULTIMEDIA --> ERRROR! sami_b 2 4,241 11-13-2012, 03:54 AM
  Still getting error after flashing the DM800 clone mojitsu 2 11,385 10-10-2012, 08:57 PM
  Dream multimedia error again balkane 2 5,529 07-08-2012, 02:38 AM
  [Request] dream multimedia -> error (DM800-Sim 201) dathai60 2 5,478 06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800 sim 2.01 DREAM MULTIMEDIA ->>>ERROR!! scottyboyz 3 26,746 06-14-2012, 02:25 AM
  [SOLVED] Optiflasher (DM800-sim2.10) billo75 15 14,356 05-20-2012, 04:01 PM