Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No CA error (DM800-Sim210)
Thread Modes
Rainbow 
Hi, still struggling to recover from No Ca Error. Getting close, but not quite there yet. I've watched the tutorials and naturally my box doesnt quite behave like the ones in the tutorials. The box is a DVB800 HD PVR.
I have had a look inside and it has a 210 Sim.
I have a couple of issues. Number 1, I don't have a password for it. I bought the box brand new and already flashed, so I am unaware of whether the guy I bought it from used a password or not. Is a password a must, or is it possible it doesn't have one?
Number 2, the Optiflash seems to make a connection (nothing on my pc screen to confirm or deny this) but when I go through the CA repair process, my box is not among those on the list. Oh...one more thing. When I start up Optiflash I get SSL-BT Check Ok!
Please advise,
Soulmanfrankie
P.S. I am a newbie, so I hope I am posting this on the proper thread. If not, please point me in the right direction. No doubt I will get better at finding my way around the site with a little more practice.

Quick EditFull Edit

Today, 03:17 PM Post: #187
YASSINOV

Ok. Well I followed those instructions and got the same result. After I tried 'Repair' and still got No CA found, I downloaded that image and tried to flash it. Optiflash did, at least, open another window, which instructed me to press the on/off button on the box and plug in the power, then wait for the 'Stop' message. I did that and waited. It didn't happen. Still got the same result. No CA found.
I tried again after going into Advance setting and toggling from the default 'Clone' setting to the 'Original' setting mode. Made no difference.
I'm ready to leap off a tall building.
Any ideas?
P.S. I also tried to flash in both 'Normal' and 'Advanced settings. Still got the same result.
I have teamviewer, if you think it would help.

Are you sure you have sim210 not other sim? could you open box and see it to make sure?

Rainbow 
(01-24-2013, 11:47 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Are you sure you have sim210 not other sim? could you open box and see it to make sure?

I did as you suggest. To make doubly sure I completely removed the SIM, which looks exactly like one from a mobile phone.
I examined it front and back.
There is lettering on one side only. It is black lettering against a white background. The lettering reads as follows:

DM800 12163
SIM210

It was a bit tricky to get the SIM card out and back in again, but I assure you I did. Equally I assure you that the lettering is exactly as described above.
Please advise

Look, Do thiS:
-Download this last bootloader ssl84b
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-open optiflasher.
-Detect & Select Your Serial Port
-Click settings
-Select sectors recovered
-select write bootloader / upgrade
-Click Do Job
-Turn box on
-After optiflasher detect box select bootloader ssl84b
Than after finish flash turn off and on box and see what happen ...
If boot then it is ok, if not try to flash old bootloader as like 76 or 78 or any old bootloader..

Rainbow 
(01-25-2013, 03:38 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-open optiflasher.
-Detect & Select Your Serial Port
-Click settings
-Select sectors recovered
-select write bootloader / upgrade
-Click Do Job
-Turn box on
-After optiflasher detect box select bootloader ssl84b
Than after finish flash turn off and on box and see what happen ...
If boot then it is ok, if not try to flash old bootloader as like 76 or 78 or any old bootloader..

Hi again. I really do appreciate your patience. I have followed those instructions EXACTLY as you have written them. I have even tried 'write bootloader/update' in both the 'normal' mode and the 'advanced' mode. I have tried powering up the box while holding the button and while NOT holding the button.
Nothing works. Still get No CA Found.
I feel like it must be something very simple, but...
I am wondering if the Dreambox IP could be wrong. Is there a way to check it?
Please advise.

No ca Found problem, You can not fix it by normal mode must be by advanced mode2 with null cable only..So don't try with Lan cable and normal mode.
If you get No Ca Found means you flash wrong bootloader and you need to flash write bootloader for your sim "only" by null cable..

So as you mentioned in previous replay your sim is 210 so must be booting if you flash ssl84a it is very stranger...Can you try with another cable or with another Pc?
Also if you can remove sim clean it from dust and replace it again..

DM800 HD PVR
CLONE
SIM 210
DM800 12174

Dear all,
sorry to disturb you!
I'm new at this forum and I'm new in using Dreambox 800 HD!
Actually, I'm made an update through remote controller of Dreambox and after that there comes out: error 01 NO CA FOUND!
I've read a lot of posts on your forum and follow the procedure using null cable modem but there is no chance to have results!
The dreamup don't recognize the Dreambox!
I'm doing this procedure with an computer with Windows 7 Ultimate!
Now, I'm installing another computer with windows xp to try!
Should I use OptiFlasher?
Should I buy it OptiFlasher?
If yes, how can a pay for it?
Can I use PayPal?
If you agree, I can give you access through Team Viewer to verify your self!
Please, I need your help!
Please, forgive me if I'm doing something wrong!

Waiting for your kindest response!
Best Regards

@nosi
If you have any problem make new thread don't follow old one make new one for you..if no ca found make it in right section there ...if any problem about optiflasher put your thread in this section...
Thank you

Rainbow 
(01-25-2013, 03:05 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No ca Found problem, You can not fix it by normal mode must be by advanced mode2 with null cable only..So don't try with Lan cable and normal mode.
If you get No Ca Found means you flash wrong bootloader and you need to flash write bootloader for your sim "only" by null cable..

So as you mentioned in previous replay your sim is 210 so must be booting if you flash ssl84a it is very stranger...Can you try with another cable or with another Pc?
Also if you can remove sim clean it from dust and replace it again..

ok. Once again I have followed your instructions. This time I used my laptop, which has 15pin connector. i bought a cable which has 9pin connector at one end and 15pin connector at the other. i did not think this would work and i was right. i got the same result. No CA Found.
Would you like to hook up to my pc using teamviewer, where you can try the settings yourself, just to make sure everything is being done properly?
I feel sure I must be doing some simple thing wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dm800 original Error hamidi 2 4,381 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: alex0509
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,351 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,171 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  DM800HD clone NO CA FOUND SIM210 Gordonsmithsg 0 2,809 12-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Gordonsmithsg
  CA ERROR dm800 HD PVR Shiedje 1 5,797 08-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,767 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,784 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] dm800 hd clone "Dream Multimedia Error!" topdecker 15 13,939 11-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Last Post: topdecker
  [SOLVED] ca error (DM800 - genuine ) zippygte 4 6,500 10-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: zippygte
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,655 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg