Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: What to try again
Thread Modes
Dreambox DM800 HD
Clone
Sim 2.1
No Ca Found After Flash image

When power on the box the red led flashes.
With DreamUp is impossible to flash via serial, only via web.[Image: 6YM93]
Via web i have access at page but all upload are are useless.
With a friend with an older version of optiflasher
[Image: xbpoC]
With hyperterminal:
"© 2007,2008 Dream Multimedia GmbH. All rights reserved.
Dreambox DM800
FIRST STAGE 1.00 {BE3E3E3E3E3}
Second stage loader wasn't found. Don't panic - it's not a (real) problem.
You don't need to repair your Dreambox. It just means that the flashrom with
the graphical menu was erased. You can restore this with a tool like DreamUp
with serial access.
RESCUE{012}
MICRO2ND OK, build #56 (20080115)"

How I can do?

Thank's a lot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First try to download last version for optiflasher..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Second go to this thread and follow this:
1-use " 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan." and then select Repair "No Ca Found" and choose "Dm800-sim2.01-SSl84b" and continue.
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
2-After turn off and on box use "Flashing by Network lan only" to flash new image "make sure right one for your sim..

(01-03-2013, 05:59 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Second go to this thread and follow this:
1-use " 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan." and then select Repair "No Ca Found" and choose "Dm800-sim2.01-SSl84b" and continue.
2-After turn off and on box use "Flashing by Network lan only" to flash new image "make sure right one for your sim..
Any result
after

The red stop to flash. I have turned off and on the box and when I try to connect with Optiflasher with IP adress: "Socket error # 10060 Connection timed out" and the red light flashes!!!

(01-03-2013, 07:03 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you tryed Advanced Mode 2 ?
Ofcourse

Now try "Fix bad sectors' method by optiflasher and select Repair "No Ca Found"

(01-04-2013, 12:40 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Now try "Fix bad sectors' method by optiflasher and select Repair "No Ca Found"

I have tried, but nothing. I have send gemini2-470-dm800-201002090910 from serial too but nothing

Exactly, nothing what?
optiflasher finished or doesn't worked or what ...please take picture and upload it here...

(01-04-2013, 09:27 PM)francomat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-04-2013, 12:40 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Now try "Fix bad sectors' method by optiflasher and select Repair "No Ca Found"

I have tried, but nothing. I have send gemini2-470-dm800-201002090910 from serial too but nothing

After Fix bad sector    

after Write Image    

And when power on the red led flash!

What do you see on the front screen "No ca Found" or another things?

(01-05-2013, 07:03 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What do you see on the front screen "No ca Found" or another things?

In the front screen there is "error".