Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No CA Error (DM800 - Sim2.01)
Thread Modes
Downloaded and registered OptiFlasher 2.0
Downloaded NCF
Tried both following instructions given earlier using null cable and powering up.
All this to no avail i just cannot get the device to connect.
I have tried the Null Modem cable to access a Dreambox 500s with dreamup 1.3.3.9 and cable works ok.
I am udsing Win 7
Are the com port settings important ie baud rate, x on x off/hardware or none, bit rare etc.

I do not think the Dreambox 800HD PVR is a clone by the colour of screws on the back.
Used to start with sim 2.01 and 84BL and was eratic so tried to install new image which worked with OptiFlasher but not Dreamup but after the install--no ca.

Open your box and see what kind of sim have it.. then by optiflasher first flash bootloader then unplug and plug box then flash correct image..
If box doesn't respond with pc try xp win or another pc...

(09-03-2012, 08:28 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Open your box and see what kind of sim have it.. then by optiflasher first flash bootloader then unplug and plug box then flash correct image..
If box doesn't respond with pc try xp win or another pc...

The box is a definite clone with a SIM 2.10. When it was working its BL was #84 I do not recollect an a or b next to the #84
Tried my null modem and cable with a dreambox 500 and it connects
Tried lots of versions of dreamup, and Sunray flash.
I have tried XP and a different PC
The only sign of life came when I tried a patched version of dreamup with a repair program which actually did get get me to a flash situation but the reported back that the file was too big (182k)the file you suggested to me sim2SE_SSL84_0923-nfi.
Can I just buy a new sim if so can I put a ferrari sim in or not? They seem to be about £30

Have you tried another Null modem cable? some times null cable response with small receivers as like 500s but doesn't with DM HD if cable doesn't work probable..so try with another null cable because one way to fix NO CA FOUND by flash image or bootloader by null cable..
Any way ... yes you can replace another sim..if you want change sim do this:
1-don't remove old sim.
2-flash any image with bootloader for new sim For example "Ferrari sim" flash any image with bootloader SSl88F.
3-unplug box.
4-open it and change sim.
5-Close box and plug it.

(09-04-2012, 02:50 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you tried another Null modem cable? some times null cable response with small receivers as like 500s but doesn't with DM HD if cable doesn't work probable..so try with another null cable because one way to fix NO CA FOUND by flash image or bootloader by null cable..
Any way ... yes you can replace another sim..if you want change sim do this:
1-don't remove old sim.
2-flash any image with bootloader for new sim For example "Ferrari sim" flash any image with bootloader SSl88F.
3-unplug box.
4-open it and change sim.
5-Close box and plug it.

Sorry I dont understand--how can I flash without changing the sim

As i mentioned before you can not flash broken box with "NO CA FOUND" by lan network only by cable..Also if you change sim to new one and flash box you will get also "NO CA FOUND" and then you need to flash image by cable...
Any way...Just for test do this:
1-open box
2-remove sim
3-try to flash bootloader or image by optiflasher without sim
And see what happen then tell me..

(09-04-2012, 08:07 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As i mentioned before you can not flash broken box with "NO CA FOUND" by lan network only by cable..Also if you change sim to new one and flash box you will get also "NO CA FOUND" and then you need to flash image by cable...
Any way...Just for test do this:
1-open box
2-remove sim
3-try to flash bootloader or image by optiflasher without sim
And see what happen then tell me..

Removed sim and the fan started and then stopped on power up--no display. Put sim back and now there is no display at all but fan running.
I put sim back fan runs but i still have no display.

What are you mean "on power up--no display" ?
Just as do this exactly...
remove sim>>>open optiflasher>>>click advanced>>>select com number>>>select Advanced 2>>>click do job>>>and them power on box....see what happen and take picture from optiflasher and uploade it here..

Power up means applying the power.
It looks athough I have blown th LCD display as there is now no info showing at all.

Please just make what i mentioned and give my the result..
No need any information from LCD..we want information from optiflasher..
So just do ut and give my result and better picture from optiflasher..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dm800 original Error hamidi 2 4,378 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: alex0509
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,347 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,168 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  CA ERROR dm800 HD PVR Shiedje 1 5,791 08-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,767 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,783 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] dm800 hd clone "Dream Multimedia Error!" topdecker 15 13,934 11-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Last Post: topdecker
  [SOLVED] ca error (DM800 - genuine ) zippygte 4 6,499 10-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: zippygte
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,653 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg
  CA error on DM800 clone Sledgehm 5 4,076 08-29-2014, 01:03 PM