Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: error no c a found
Thread Modes
hi
dreambox 800hd clone
sim 2.01
ssl 84b
message reads on lcd multimedia->error!
look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
*erro1 no c a found

i have purchased optiflasher.
detected ports com1
repair no c a found.
i am using ethernet cable and rs 232 null modem cable.
selected do job and then power on db device appears.
the word busy comes up but nothing else happens.
status says disconnected
model says auto detect
job status says repair no ca found.
thats it as far as i can go. nothing happens .
please help anybody.[/u]

Read those lines about "multimedia->error!"
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

hi,
still no joy with cleaning sim etc.
optiflasher still says disconnected
does that mean sim needs replacing or the dreambox ?

Sim maybe defected..you need to replace it or fix it by as mentioned card reader ..
If you can check your box with another sim or check your sim with another box...

no im afraid i only have one box.
i tried to flash a different image for the original box instead of a patched image for the clone box and thats when i got the
dreaded error no c a found message.
any advice would be much appreciated.
thanks

If you get "no ca found" it is just wrong bootloader..
So..
1-Download this SSl84b from this link and extract it..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
2-See here how to flash and use "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method. [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-Use optiflasher and flash SSl84b.
4-unplug your box and wait 10 seconds then plug box and see if booting.
5-If booting fine it is ok, if not try to flash this image then unplug and plug box. [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

done everything you have suggested but still nothing!!!!
i did up to stage 5 on null modem cable only but nothing happens.
i cant flash any bootloader or image if i cant get my ip address from my dreambox lcd display.
optiflasher still says ( power on db device ) escape to abort.

box still has message
multimedia->error!
look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
*erro1 no c a found
i really appreciate all your help but i think i am at the end of the road with this box.
thank you and all the best

"NO CA FOUND" you can fix it only by null modem cable, box can not response with pc by Lan network..
But about "multimedia->error!".. No way to fix it if sim corrupted only two way:
1-Replace sim.
2-Fix it by card reader.
My sim is sim1 and had corrupted 3 times and got "multimedia->error!" then i have fix by that card reader in that site what i have posted in previous replay..

Closed...not followed thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,347 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,168 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,796 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,767 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,790 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,784 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
  NO CA found error TurkPower 34 17,837 09-17-2014, 01:54 AM
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,653 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg
  [Request] HI Very sorry...i have no ca found error can't solve Paskalito 4 3,933 05-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Paskalito
  [Request] Error no CA Found mosquerag 3 3,248 03-22-2014, 06:44 PM