Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused. Why?
Thread Modes
(10-01-2013, 07:43 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The
Socket Error # 10061
Connection refused.
means you have connection problem...maybe from pc maybe from lan or mini usb cable or maybe you have stock in box...So try this:
1-open opriflasher
2-click to advanced and select loader (LD1 for sim2)
3-select Rest bios factory settings
4-Do job
and leave optiflasher to finish and restart box...
then try to flash any image again

Thank you fairbird for the speedy reply! For my box (clone), is the ssl11.nfi included in the elusive SSL-BT.rar file the correct #84b ? My box is working ok..... except for the ability to flash thru a web browser like I was able to do before, and the inability to connect via http access from Optiflasher when booted in flash mode (either mini flashup button or holding front power button while booting) I basically used Optiflasher via Serial/USB via the mini USB port on box, to reset to factory, then I used your ssl11.nfi, the Newnigma2 release I had prior. <-- that's when things changed... right after I successfully flashed this image via the "failed boot" page in Firefox.

On the other note, what do you think could be causing the SSL-BT not exist! do you want to download? error message every time I start Optiflasher? I copied all files to the SSL-BT directory and still no go. If I accept the download, it appears to d/l but nothing other than the SSL-BT subdirectory exists... empty. hence why I forced things manually but still no go.

Thanks again.... I did search and search here.... believe it or not only 1-2 posts came up searching using "ssl-bt" as the keyword.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused. Why? - by Brazen - 10-01-2013, 09:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error: Socket Error # 10060 Blackface 1 4,106 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Blackface
  Socket Error #0 Pakorro 2 4,719 04-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Socket Error Problem cloneme 0 2,984 12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Last Post: cloneme
  Socket Error # 10060 message gavgood 2 13,773 10-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Socket Error mehmet74 1 8,277 12-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Last Post: mehmet74