Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800 "partition 3 full or corrupt" error
Thread Modes
My clone box has been causing me some issues for a while now. I am unable load up an image to entirety, it fails on install about 1/3 way with an error of partition 3 corrupt or full.
I ran dreamup to repair the sectors and it did find a sector with a problem but the best I can do is upload and then it fails during flash install.
I tried to telnet but no OS to run telnet on box.

I am only able to connect to the box in http stop mode. Is there a rescue method to boot from USB or something else? This has nothing to do with second stage boot loader/no CA found. too much data (or bad sectors) in partition 3 (end: 04000000, pos: 04000000)

Have you tried with Optiflasher "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I ran optiflasher for the first time and it only creates two small files in the folder. No menu pops up to allow me to do anything. I am on Windows 7 32bit.

I must of downloaded the Beta version...I have v1.0.2 running now. Thanks.

I use optiflasher 1.0.9a last version on win7 working well, run it under Administrator..

Optiflasher is not visible on my home Windows 7 Ultimate, works on my XP professional and Windows 7 Professional. I eventually recovered the bad sector and my dm800 running again.

So.. you solved your problem..
Glad to here that...
Closed under SOLVED..