Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Football leagues schedules,tables,scores and live streams:LivefootBall
Thread Modes
Better response on post Football leagues schedules,tables,scores and live streams:LivefootBallveFootBall enigma2 plugin 8.4

On tv screen all world football leagues schedules,tables,scores with high quality uninterrupted live streams for current matches

[Image: screenshot-1941.png]

[Image: screenshot-1942.png]

[Image: screenshot-256.png][Image: screenshot-1943.png]
[Image: screenshot-259.png]
[Image: screenshot-258.png]

setup:
open telnet software(dcc,putty) and after opening connection with your box copy and paste this script to telnet windows

Code:

Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/LiveFootBall/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

LiveFootBall 8.1

Complete on tv screen reference for soccer lovers
Today matches,teams points and scores,world leagues local or top,popular leagues,satellites and streaming for completed full matches and live stream
New style,new look with improved presentation of data

plugin may ask for stream key ,please send to me private message to get one free

[Image: default-flag.png]

Setup:
just copy the following script command to telnet and hit enter

PHP Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/LiveFootBall/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh 
No support for the plugin on dreamos images

password plz

(07-20-2020, 08:54 PM)rotoooo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.password plz
Thanks
sent by pm

Can I have password as well thx in advance

(07-20-2020, 11:02 PM)marty1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can I have password as well thx in advance
welcome
sent by private message

Why put a password on it the older version don't have it... Anyone know the pin lol

@marty1
i have sent for you pin code ,check your private message
we put password to prevent overload on the stream server to keep the stream quality good.

(07-21-2020, 05:23 PM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@marty1
i have sent for you pin code ,check your private message
we put password to prevent overload  on the stream server to keep the stream quality good.

Oh  ic... thank you very much mfaraj, very good plugin a big round of applause for your Gr8 work m8...  Y01

Keys pliz for live football thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LiveFootBall enigma2 plugin 3.6 medor67 14 10,390 03-27-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: lazosk