Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM 800 HD clone
Thread Modes
Icon11 
Just wonder if Opti flash can solve my prb.
I have this Satnux receiver.
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
It was working ok fore a while, but now its totally frozen. I flahed it with Peter Pan, and now it wont start. It showing Peter Pan is working,and nothing more happens. I tryed to flahs it with another image, but e-star Dreamup dont work. This box has no display, so i can not see any IP adress to try flashing by webbrowser.
There is a e-star 3.0 simcard, and bootloader 76

I am a totally newbie, and feeling totally lost Y16

About your receiver i don't have any idea ...
But try with optiflasher and null modem cable see this thread
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Flash your box with SSl bootloader and use "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method and if not boot try to flash correct image for your box..
As you mentioned your sim is e-star here official site for e-star sim
And now help your self.. because i don't have any idea about your box..

Its running again :D
Here are some info about Satnux
They advertice that its better than 800 HD. I dont know about that, since i'm a totally newbe with these things :D
Another prb... I downloaded some oscams. Install sucsesfull, but when i open the cam menu they are not there... I'm trying to get the Scandinavien Canal Digital. Satelite Thor 5/6.

So you fix your problem..About cams or any things for that box we don't have any experience..
Closed Under Solved...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM 800 Clone sim2.01 ss84b wont boot load fevgatos 7 6,590 04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dm 800 clone sim 2.01 Gia_553 2 3,629 12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
  [SOLVED] DreamBox 800 HD Clone - Not Booting (SIM 2.01) Dream321 3 16,708 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM