Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DREAMBOX ERROR 1 NO CA FOUND
Thread Modes
1] was tested by the rs232 technician is okay dreambox not started and not started ================================== ====================
2] friend already did it work again with this same problem this year have already been treis times =============================== =============
3] you're talking nonsense now you say motherboard
4] the problem of my dreambox hd is equal to all here who are having the same problem =============================== =============
5] I'm sending you all in English friend will be so bad that you planned
6] friend I understand everything you say
7] still more grateful for your attention
amigo ele so testou o rs232 serial da dreambox estava normal. fazer a dreambox trabalhar so em casa ela ja me deu esse mesmo problema so esse ano treis vezes essa é a quarta vez ela so responde mais ir tentando ela logo aparece o ip´
friend so he tested the RS232 serial dreambox was normal. make the dreambox working at home so she already gave me the same problem so this year treis times this is the fourth time she just trying to get more answers soon she appears ip '

Your case such as the previous two issues to some users who tried to help them in another forum and the same problem and test the rs 232 after it became clear that it was worked, but in the last two were both related to their problem from motherboard, I hope your problem not from motherboard.
But the problem is you can not connect pc to your box...
If as you said earlier:
1-You test rc 232 and worked well.
2-Your wire lan and null modem cable fine.
3-You have tried with 2 pc.
4-You have tried another power supply.
5-All version dream up, optiflasher, No CA Found software and also Hyper terminal does not connected to box.

So tell me the problem from where you think? if not from motherboard then from where?

I have friends dreambox 800hd for over four years with my insistence I could make my pvr dreambox 800hd clone out to relive the first error found in ca used the debug dreamup 1.3.0.2 with DM800_repair so that has to be very insistent that giving up right will appear one hour so i put the ip in internet explorer and flash the dreambox hd used here all the features of the forum and nothing to make my hd back to life today I'm happy my dreambox hd is alive and happy this year is already the fourth time in my dreambox 800hd of ca found now comes from testing image kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So your problem SOLVED? If solved let us know to close thread..

friend as I told you guys I just got up to go right to insist dreamup 1.3.0.2 and connecting the network cable and DM800_repair together ta dm 800_repair he gave up in DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas not been off and on and dreamup dreambox until she came up the ip ip al open internet explorer typed the ip opened the screen to flash the dreambox that was what I called and hung up more than 4 million times over that time was worth it I hope those who worked ta with the same problem here and I saw very similar to my problem that makes it take longer to revive dreambox already this year was the fourth time in ca has not found it will never give up
my friend you got there the layout of electrical dreambox 800hd clone

Have you tried this software [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] ?
Try it and let me what happen..

dreambox my friend already took it from an error in ca found as I said this to work and had already used that oh yes ok and nothing

What are you mean " already used that oh yes ok and nothing " ? I can not understand..

1 = friend used every forum software not getting success =============== 2 = I got my dreambox ca found in the error1 dreamup with 1.3.0.2 and cable network she is alive again have to stress deliguei called and my dreambox hd more than four thousand times until there will appear to work so put in the ip internet explorer and flash the dm has to insist that only friends ====================================== ================== 3 = friend fairbird am Brazilian and I use the google translator and sending the response and questions in English to make it easier for you and I am listing the questions and answers to facilitate ================== ======================== there you have the layout of electrical dreambox 800hd pvr

So you are Ronaldinho Y06..
Any way..
to make it clear for my:
1-The problem is in your box or some of your friends?
2-Now The problem still or solved? If does not solved? Use Hyperterminal from here and take picture for result and put it here..just do it this and nothing else.
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield DREAMBOX 800 HD SE V2 NO CA FOUND Repair Tool toxdz 9 28,400 11-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: fildor
  Dreambox 800hd pvr "No ca found" Panta17 3 9,790 07-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jeffxxl
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,351 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,177 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,796 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  [Request] Dreambox 800hd se "No ca found" sevak 5 5,671 09-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: sevak
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,768 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,794 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  Dreambox 800 hd pvr No ca found M0urad 9 7,985 04-09-2015, 07:04 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,786 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM