Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DREAMBOX ERROR 1 NO CA FOUND
Thread Modes
dear friend fairbird have dreambox 800hd clone pvr she does not want to communicate more when using null cable with NCF, NCF-v2.1-SIM2, SIM2-NCF-v2.5, DreamBox OptiFlasher-Pro-v1.0.5-E2- , SIM2-v2.1-NCF, NCF, DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v1.0.6,DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v1.0.7,dreambox-optiflasher-pro-e2-v1.0.8 ,NCF-SIM2-v2.1 ,NCF ,DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas dreamup 1.3.3.4 and 1.3.0.2 to debug all these when I connect dreambox 800hd she does not communicate it goes straight to an error in ca found already used it with null cable and cable network or both together null cable and network cable and is the same geito she communicates not only appears on the dreambox hd error in ca found there the same friends already put another card but not communicate and she gets the same error in ca geito not found or the time and already enters this screen'm already more than thirty days to try and still nothing appears on the ip dreambox hd aimage that it tava pli open ssl 2.01 and 82 card but put up a dream elite ssl 2.01 and 82 card but when you restart the dreambox has found in ca
htpe7 friend used the Hyper Terminal as the link and was not connected so that nothing showed on the screen of the pc dreambox 800hd has no communication and not only start an error appears in ca found when you connect to dreambox 800hd clone it goes straight to this screen
dreambox if it does at least show the ip oh yes flashing in her

(05-24-2012, 12:56 AM)luiscarlosalves Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.please excuse friends

No problem at all..
Any way..In these case if dreambox does not connected with Hyperterminal then the problem is hardware not software, perhaps from com connection.
1-Maybe wire connection from Pc to Box (Try another Null cable).
2-Maybe from pc Com port (Try another PC).
3-Maybe from Box com connection (Try to connect another box if you have with Pc).
And let us know..

tested here with another friend dreambox 800hd pvr clone the bootloader did all this by blza dreamup 1.3.3.4 recognized the box so the box was missing flash the dreambox 800hd has no other communication and not tear the null serial cable is good at this port with a good and pc is fine already swapped the card but did cleaning at 2:01 but 2:01 of the other card dreambox hd and it gets the same error geito in a ca found not communicate with anything and not start if it showed the ip aomenos screen flashing oh yes it could it

Realy i can not understand what are you mean?
Have you tried other Dreambox with your pc and cable and does not connected?
Have you tried other Pc or not?
Please make it clear ...

friend I tried on two other pcs so wired null null tried with different cables treis tried with null cable and network cable I tried together with null cable and crossover cable together when I dreamup dreambox and then there appears on the screen an error in ca found not start the dreambox she does not have any communication tested only with cable null everything here in the forum has already tested the dreambox dreambox not start no communication has at least appeared to the ip

Forget every things and just answer to me about these questions one by one after do this steps?
1-Try another PC and put here your result (connect or not) ?
2-Try another drembox if you have to make connect to pc (to make test for null cable and com port)?
3-Try another power supply adapter and put your result?
just do these Suggestions one by one and step by step we solve your problem..just do it and answer questions one by one.

1-I tried on another pc not connecting [the dreambox only league in the PTO and the display of the dreambox is an error in ca and found she did not start or boot-up]==========================================

2 - I tried with another dreambox 800hd has been recognized another dreambox and the port with a ================================

3-tried with the other dreambox 800hd adptador 12 volts 3 amps is the same geito [dreambox the only league in the PTO and the display of the dreambox is an error in ca and found she did not start or boot-up]

In this case as you mentiond, with another box made connected with pc and with your box does not.
Also as you said before you had tried with optiflasher by " Null modem cable only without Network lan" and does not connected also.
Result:
1-Pc com port...worked with other box
2-Null modem cable...workd with other box
3-Your box does not connected with pc (optiflasher and Hyperterminal)
So problem from hardware...perhaps from "RS232" com
And in this case must be use cable to fix it...
The best way tack your box to technical man to Test RS232 com (work or not)

1] I took a friend in dreambox 800hd technician he tested the rs 232 this beauty up and did the same a ressoldagem =========================== ========================================================
2] and tested it here and she does not restart or boot of the same error in ca found an error ============================= ========================================================
3] Now I do not know what to do already tested it with all dreamups were 18 different optiflasher 1.0.5 to 1.0.8, NFC, NCF-SIM2-v2.1, v2.5-NCF-SIM2, HyperTerminal === ================================================================================================================
4] used different null treis cables, tested on two different PCs, treis 12 volts different sources including the other dreambox 800hd ==============================================================================================================
5] I changed the card but by 2:01 the other on dreambox hd, the card but it ta 2:01 working tested it in another dreambox hd ======================= ================================

Please mate..Try to make it clear for me i can not understand some words:
1-when you tested box with your friend technical, does box worked or just he said rs232 worked well?
And must you know ca no found, this problem from box not sim because you flash wrong bootloader or image with wrong bootloader.
Now just answer my question.. about rs232 your friend what he said? worked or not? if worked so maybe problem from motherboard defective.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield DREAMBOX 800 HD SE V2 NO CA FOUND Repair Tool toxdz 9 28,401 11-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: fildor
  Dreambox 800hd pvr "No ca found" Panta17 3 9,790 07-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jeffxxl
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,351 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,178 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,796 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  [Request] Dreambox 800hd se "No ca found" sevak 5 5,671 09-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: sevak
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,768 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,794 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  Dreambox 800 hd pvr No ca found M0urad 9 7,985 04-09-2015, 07:04 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,786 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM