Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayer
Thread Modes
Thanks @serge61
As i have said there is problem between the package and archecture arm71 and other boxes than dreambox.may be subtype of arma71 and need special libtorrent package
because i do not have receiver other than dreambox with arm71 i will try to extract the package from pure2 image by using the last image for et1000

Thanks @mfaraj
Everything works on the PurE2-6.5 image, there are no problems only on this image

I installed the plugin,installed the compiled libtorrent,downloaded libtorrent-1.2.4.tar.gz,unpacked it and dropped it into the receiver.This is,of course,wrong,but it seems to work.

date:2020-08-19 15:03:38.352108
box model:et1x000

image:openpli-2020-08-13-develop
Gstreamer version:
python version:
enigma version:oe2.0
torrentPlayer version:1.1 lastupdate:f18082020

Better response on post RE: first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayer@foxbob
Nice to hear it is working finally and last enigma2 version of libtorrent, i will change to script to let setup for openpli arm.
Even setup with script is wrong and the right approach to install with ipk but because a lot of dependencies usally there is difficulty for installing ipk for users so i decided the script method until the images builder include the torrent files in their feed.

It is necessary that this plugin be compiled locally.Have experienced this before, for example -IPTVPlayer from SSS.
Its precompiled libraries did not work on some assemblies.Recipes for assemblies of these files appeared and the problem was solved.

After an online update, the plugin stopped working.
Code:
pageUrl: [https://yts.mx/movies/lilya-4-ever-2002]
Content-Encoding == gzip
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
url: https://yts.mx/movies/lilya-4-ever-2002
sts: True
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
iTools.py:===============================================->
iTools.py:                   EXCEPTION                   ->
iTools.py:===============================================->
iTools.py:Error->:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/torrentPlayer/addons/iTools.py", line 1226, in getSubsapiLink
ImportError: No module named subsapi

adTools.py:dataThtead finished...: 
adTools.py:output paramaters 1: {'category': '720p', 'csection_id': 'movies', 'name': '720p', 'title': '720p', 'url': 'https://yts.mx/torrent/download/F4D1005098A8DD9A42FB649655041C49FFBB0CBA', 'caddon_id': 'ytslt', 'image': 'https://img.yts.mx/assets/images/movies/lilya_4_ever_2002/medium-cover.jpg', 'extra': {'rating': '7.8', 'genres': ['Crime / Drama'], 'subLink': '', 'age': u'2020-08-29 18:12:19', 'peers': 0, 'imdb_id': 'tt0300140', 'seeds': 0, 'subName': '', 'torrents': [{u'peers': 0, u'hash': u'F4D1005098A8DD9A42FB649655041C49FFBB0CBA', u'url': u'https://yts.mx/torrent/download/F4D1005098A8DD9A42FB649655041C49FFBB0CBA', u'type': u'web', u'date_uploaded_unix': 1598717539, u'seeds': 0, u'size_bytes': 1007136276, u'quality': u'720p', u'date_uploaded': u'2020-08-29 18:12:19', u'size': u'960.48 MB'}], 'year': '2002 [SWEDISH]', 'size': u'960.48 MB'}, 'imageBasename': u'lilya_4_ever_2002medium-coverjpg', 'mediaType': 'video', 'maintitle': False, 'tag': '', 'mode': -7, 'dialog': 'torrentLink', 'show': '', 'type': '', 'page': 1, 'desc': 'While waiting for her mothers reply to take her to the USA, Lilya idles the time away smoking, drinking and having fun with her, too, outcast friend Volodya. In time, the chance of a new life becomes non-existent; her life is going nowhere. Meeting a young man, she then finds a plane ticket in her hand and a new life in Sweden: a job, an apartment and prospects. All is not what it seems. There shall be work, there shall be housing and there shall be no escape. This is the stark, frank and disturbing vision of the life of a young victim of the underground sex trade and in all its tone of realism of abject poverty, despicable actions and of wanting to show that dreaming of a better life is not a crime but that life can shatter the illusion of a happy ending.'}
ltShow.py:msg: 
ltShow.py:self.loaded222: False
pltools.py:download  success: /tmp/tmp.torrentTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/torrentPlayer/screens/ltTools.py", line 407, in addTorrentLink
KeyError: 'unknown name in torrent params: auto_managed'

If you don't update, then everything works.

Better response on post RE: first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayer
(08-30-2020, 05:24 AM)foxbob Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you don't update, then everything works.

Thank you 
Yes it is error in last update while am trying to stop torrent seeding
But no lack it stops but resumed again
Will fix in  next update

Hello, it's been a while since this thread has been talked about, but I have a question to see if it is possible to somehow include my own torrent to view my files.

Thanks a lot.

i get this error openatv 7.0 image box dm 800hd se v2

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LiveFootBall enigma2 plugin 3.6 medor67 14 10,417 03-27-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: lazosk
  Exclusive@ali@sat Enigma2 Settings plugin ali@sat 2 4,278 11-19-2013, 03:15 AM
Last Post: XSAT2010