Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayer
Thread Modes
Better response on post first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayertorrentPlayer 1.0

Transmission has been known for longtime as the only enigma2 torrent search engine and the known plugin eMission based on this library.
Although transmission has many good points like extensive,easy to setup and has webinterface  but unfortunately has bad points in the enigma2 environment ,it is heavy with slow performance ,consumes memory and more than that has not sequential download property which able us to watch torrent movie after downloading small percentage.
In the late years developers succeeded to bind bittorrent c+ library to python as libtorrent.so,libtorrent is light,easy to manage and more than that has sequential download property which make us watching the movie after downloading small percentage. 
Many when hear word torrents think about illegality and viruses but this is not the case in most of the times.Torrents is high technology to download large files with high speed without exhausting web servers.Movies and series now have very high quality and 4k quality but with large size ,which mean that normal streaming and classical downloading methods are unable to cope with this development ,so torrents streaming is the proper choice in this case.
I made torrentPlayer as first player depends and connects with libtorrent with reference  to known and popular torrent websites like rarbg,ytlst and thepiratesbay.
It is fantastic entertainment experience as you can watch 4k movies and very high quality movies and tvshows instantly without waiting long time to download then watch.

setup:
download this [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] and move it to /tmp directory and install by telnet
PHP Code:
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk 

or by using this script in the telnet
PHP Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/torrentPlayer/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh 

Features:
-extract data from known popular safe torrent sites.
-Built in subssupport for subtitles
-Include powerful search by using new virtualkeyboard with windows interface supported by history and google suggestions and available with any language
-Use of imdb search engine to display movies data as well as movie trailer
-Player with support for exteplayer3,gstplayer in addition to defualt image player.
-Attractive simple interface.
-And much more...

[Image: menu.jpg]

[Image: search.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

Hi, thanks a lot for the plugin!!!
Unfortunately got some issues.
Wanted to watch Aquaman 2018_1080. Launched it, watched a bit great quality. Then decided to use English subs. Set American English International instead Arabic (default). Found in the proposed list the one needed for the movie. But there was unsynchronization with the chozen subs. Tried to choose another one. And it crashed and stuck. I had to switch the power and reboot my box. Launched the plugin, selected Movie and got a messg: Libtorrent is not installed... . So I need to remove it manually since it is not in Plugin list. And install it again via "wget..." because via Telnet it is not installed.
The plugin version is 0.9 not 1.0 and can not be updated.
My crash log is enclosed.

Attached Files
.rar   enigma2_crash_1597679752.rar (Size: 4.22 KB / Downloads: 15)
.rar   Screenshot_Libtorrent is not installed.rar (Size: 671.98 KB / Downloads: 21)
.rar   Screenshot_No update.rar (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 15)

Better response on post first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayer
(08-17-2020, 05:40 PM)Valder2009 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, thanks a lot for the plugin!!!
Unfortunately got some issues.
Wanted to watch Aquaman 2018_1080. Launched it, watched a bit great quality. Then decided to use English subs. Set American English International instead Arabic (default). Found in the proposed list the one needed for the movie. But there was unsynchronization with the chozen subs. Tried to choose another one. And it crashed and stuck. I had to switch the power and reboot my box. Launched the plugin, selected Movie and got a messg: Libtorrent is not installed... . So I need to remove it manually since it is not in Plugin list. And install it again via "wget..." because via Telnet it is not installed.
The plugin version is 0.9 not 1.0 and can not be updated.
My crash log is enclosed.

Hello
Thanks a lot for log files
i know the setup of libtorrent is not easy but deserves to try.
some images or builds are unable to cope with this high technology so i prefer to use stable updated images like openatv and pure2 and i prefer the later.Also skin may consume the memory and i prefer not to use heavy skin.
However i will fix the update and version problems according to your log files and issue new version tomorrow
thanks again

Better response on post first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayertorrentPlayer 1.1
fixed some bugs in first version

for setup by telnet copy and paste this script:

Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/torrentPlayer/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

or move this [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] to tmp and apply this command in telnet
Code:
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

The plugin needs libtorrent c++ library,the above script install the library to your stb either arm or mipsel but other some stb processors architecture may be not accept libtorrent.
also libtorrent needs some image requirement as updated lib6c library and openssl ,so in some outdated images may fail.
however the plugin tested with openvix,openatv and pure2 and all are updated and no problem with installing libtorrent.
if you have setup problem send the telnet setup log to the coder.

Hello
The plugin responds much quicker to the remote buttons.
The only issue at the moment is that after total reboot there is a messg: Libtorrent is not installed... Need to install again via wget....
Quite a lot of users face this problem.
Log:

date:2020-08-18 10:43:48.262466
box model:gi11000
image:openATV-6.4
Gstreamer version:GStreamer 1.17.0 (GIT)
python version:2.7.16
enigma version:oe2.0
torrentPlayer version:1.1 lastupdate:f18082020
addon:
*****None
pltools.py:returned data: Loading data...
pltools.py:returned data: Loading data...Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/torrentPlayer/screens/addonstart.py", line 78, in startaddon
ImportError: libtorrent-rasterbar.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

pltools.py:returned data: Libtorrent is not installed in your box,send /tmp/torrentPlayer/torrentPlayer.log file to the coder

Better response on post first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayerThanks for reply
the error message means that the libtorrent file downloaded by the script is not for your processor
to know your processor type put this command in telnet
uname -m

Good afternoon.You can add support OpenPli-develop(zeus branch,openssl 1.1).
date:2020-08-17 16:39:41.472346
box model:et1x000

image:openpli-2020-08-13-develop
Gstreamer version:
python version:
torrentPlayer version:0.9 lastupdate:f15082020
addon:
*****None
pltools.py:returned data: Loading data...
pltools.py:returned data: Loading data...Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/torrentPlayer/screens/addonstart.py", line 78, in startaddon
ImportError: No module named libtorrent

pltools.py:returned data: Libtorrent is not installed in your box
After run installer.sh:
Sorry libtorrent not available for OpenPli ARM Images.

I'm collecting libtorrent20 and it doesn't fit.It turns out that this version works for you-https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent.
But it is not possible to collect there is not enough knowledge to build a recipe.I would gladly add your plugin and libtorrent to my assembly.

(08-18-2020, 09:51 AM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for reply
the error message means that the libtorrent file downloaded by the script is not for your processor
to know your processor type put this command in telnet
uname -m

Hi,
Sorry, do not know how to make a screenshot in Putty.

armv7l or armv71 (can not identify whether it's l or 1 after the digit 7).
GI ET11000 4K

Better response on post first enigma2 torrent client:torrentPlayer
(08-18-2020, 11:27 AM)foxbob Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good afternoon.You can add support OpenPli-develop(zeus branch,openssl 1.1).
date:2020-08-17 16:39:41.472346
box model:et1x000

image:openpli-2020-08-13-develop
Gstreamer version:
python version:
torrentPlayer version:0.9 lastupdate:f15082020
addon:
*****None
pltools.py:returned data:  Loading data...
pltools.py:returned data:  Loading data...Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: No module named libtorrent

pltools.py:returned data: Libtorrent is not installed in your box
After run installer.sh:
Sorry libtorrent not available for OpenPli ARM Images.

I'm collecting libtorrent20 and it doesn't fit.It turns out that this version works for you-https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent.
But it is not possible to collect there is not enough knowledge to build a recipe.I would gladly add your plugin and libtorrent to my assembly.
welcome and thanks for feedback
In fact we have special problem installing libtorrent for arm processor with openpli,we think the problem arises from that openpli has not updated libc6 and openssl
can you give me the result of this command in telnet

opkg list_installed libc6

(08-18-2020, 11:51 AM)Valder2009 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LiveFootBall enigma2 plugin 3.6 medor67 14 10,419 03-27-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: lazosk
  Exclusive@ali@sat Enigma2 Settings plugin ali@sat 2 4,279 11-19-2013, 03:15 AM
Last Post: XSAT2010